Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects your sensitive skin. Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. It contains a unique combination of moisturizers, such as avocado oil, to help protect and strengthen the skin from environmental stresses.

• It absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • It is non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 48 hours
  • Paraben-free
  • Immediately absorbed for silky smooth and protected skin
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

June 18, 2020

Best Cream

My daughter suffers from mild but persistent eczema. I really don’t like using the steroid cream regularly. A dermatologist suggested using cetaphil as a way to keep on top of the flair ups. It totally works. If she uses cetaphil regularly it greatly reduces the number of flair ups and using during a flair up reduces the time of the flair up which results in using the steroid cream much less.

June 13, 2020

Best for dry skin!

I get very dry skin in the winter months; I mean patches of dry, flaky skin on my face and nothing seems to help it. I got a sample of this and tried it, it's was so nice and worked! I ended up buying the big tub of it, I used it on my face during the winter and anywhere on my body that needs extra moisture. There is virtually no scent, it's paraben free and not greasy. I have sensitive skin, it doesn't burn or irritate at all. It's a thicker cream but absorbs quickly and nicely. Because of my experience with this cream, I will be buying more of their products. It's a must if you have dry skin!

May 08, 2020

I love this product and definitely buy it again

We are using this product since very long. It’s very gentle on skin and hydrates skin very nicely. It’s paraben and fragrance free and dermatologist recommended product.

May 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Locks in moisture!

I highly recommend this moisturizing lotion! I use it on my face & hands. My skin feels soft & smooth. I like that it is non-greasy & lightweight. It absorbs quickly. I have allergies so I also love that it is fragrance free!

April 30, 2020

Love and recomend

I love cetaphil moisturising lotion. One of the best sollutions for my super dry skin. I highly recommend cetaphily daily moisturizer for anyone that has to deal with dry skin.

April 30, 2020

Very good cream

I have very dry skin. I received a free sample of this cream and found it to be very effective for my skin. There is no scent, it absorbs well, is decently moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft. I checked out the price for a full size product and it's a good value.

April 26, 2020

Saved my dry skin!

Its formula is so light weight, which I really like. It is not greasy and doesn’t feel like you put anything but keeps my skin soft and moisturised for a long period of time. I LOVE IT

April 11, 2020

Très hydratant

Produit de qualité et bien hydratant. Toutefois, utilisé comme crème à main, ce produit rend un peu les mains collantes suite à l'utilisation.
    Parfait comme lotion pour le corps et sans odeur.

April 04, 2020

Best cream for eczema!

My eczema doesn't stand a chance against my cetaphil moisturizing! I tried a sample from my dermatologist and really liked the texture. I find it a nice rich cream that doesn't leave any greasy feeling. Not scent at all so everyone in my family can use it. Definitely a winner!

April 01, 2020

All in one!

I use this on my face and body. My skin gets very dry at night and I apply this daily. I also apply this on my face in the morning. It's not sticky and very lightweight and keeps my face moisturized for the whole day. Definitely recommend!