3.9/5
Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Face Wash Reviews
Ranked #756 in Facial Cleansers

July 11, 2017

Use with dry skin

At first I was a bit confused by this product because when I applied it after doing my initial oil cleanse, it didn't feel like the cleanser was doing anything, and melted into nothing. I have now discovered, this is because my face was wet. You should apply this cleanser to dry skin, not moist. This way the lather is maintained and does actually give you a deep clean. So far I am really liking this cleanser, and I don't feel like it dries out my skin too much even though it is for oil control.

May 25, 2017

This is a nice light face wash, it does not dry my face out at all! It has very little scent to it, which is nice, some can be over powering. Its good size bottle for the price.

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

After washing my face it feels really smooth and matte. It really is good for oily skin. I find I have to use it on clean skin though. Either I scrub my face first and then use the foam or I use the foam twice, first to wash off my makeup and then a second time to get the oil free effect. The foam doesn't last especially directly on makeup, that is why I have to use it twice. I'm still on the fence on whether I would purchase again, since I'm washing my face twice.

January 16, 2015

I've received this cleanser for free as part of a sample kit that I have won last week . I've been using it ever since! It is perfect for my oily skin. After just one use my skin felt smoother and clear of imperfections . Only thing that I do not like about this product , is that it will not wash out my makeup .

October 29, 2014

its good for oily skin and its really effective , use it try it and u will love it

2.7/5

October 27, 2014

Still not sure this cleans my face really well. It is not drying, but the foam doesn't last unless you use 4-5 pumps.

April 17, 2014

It pumps out what looks like a small amount of foam, but that's all it needs to work. Easy on the face, and washes off faster than any other wash/cleanser. Improved the look of my skin definitely. I really like using the foam more than any other type of cleanser.

August 26, 2013

I have been using Cetaphil for a few weeks now and find it to be way less irritating than some of the other higher end skincare products. It leaves your face feeling very clean, leaves no residue and does not have any irritating scents or perfumes.

August 09, 2013

I love this foamy face wash. You don't need a lot and it removes very well all the dirt under your skin.