Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser Reviews

July 26, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works amazing

I liked that it has no scent. Bubbles up amazing and it works awesome on your face and makes your face feel so smooth after! Would definitely recommend too my friends !

June 10, 2021

Not sure about this

Ever since I used this I break out more than normal and my skin is very dry or other times very oily I’m going to discontinue using this product and update this review

April 12, 2021

Staple to my skincare routine

The Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleaner is a must have in a skincare routine for anyone who has oily skin. This gentle cleanser removes excess oil and when paired with a serum and moisturizer will leave your skin feeling healthy

April 12, 2021

Great for oily skin

This is the best daily cleanser to use for oily skin! It strips all of the excess oil and dirt from my skin but leaves it hydrated. So gentle on your skin at the same time!

March 19, 2021
    Merton, United Kingdom

Would 100% recommend

This is fab I bought this in Tesco for £8 and it’s great! It has made my pores look smaller and the blackheads on my nose have almost completely disappeared and the skin looks smooth and I have only been using it a week so I’m excited to see what my skin will look like after a month. I also want to try some more products from this brand now

November 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Loving this!

I have been using this for a few months and I'm absolutely loving this! It has helped with my acne a lot and it didn't strip my skin plus it's affordable.

November 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best for oily skin and acne

This cleanser saved my skin from breakouts and excess oil! I’ve tried other cleansers since using this one but I always go back. I also get eczema and this doesn’t have any affect in it. Always my go to cleanser

November 10, 2020

love it

i have sensitive skin and i’ve used a few different face washes and they either dry out my face or make my face really red and itchy. this stuff is gentle enough on my face that i can use it every day without any worries! it has even helped my acne clear up.

November 03, 2020

Tames your oily skin

This was recommended to me and I’ve been using it ever since. I noticed a difference right away and my skin feels for clean after use. The price is good too.

August 31, 2020

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleasner

Where to even start, this has been the first product I've found yet that hasn't broke my skin out and I have pretty sensitive skin so I give all there products 100%. I love the feeling when washing my face that I feel clean afterwards & helps take off any excess dirt I may have.