Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion

Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1044 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion works with the Moisturizing Wash to provide an emollient skin care regimine for the specific needs of eczema-prone skin.
With the Moisturizing lotion, you can alleviate dry, itchy skin, get non-greasy, long-lasting hydration in a preservative-free formula. Visit cetaphil.com for more information.

March 26, 2016

I purchased this cream as my daughter had sensitive skin (at the advice of her paediatrician). It is an expensive product but it really does work. I cleared up the sensitivity she had around her neck and face. I even find myself using when I have s small skin irritation - miracle product!

June 15, 2015

My son had eczema since he was born. He would normally need a topical cream prescribed by the doctor but this cream is over the counter and it works great with babies 6 months and up. It even got since of the eczema spots to disappear completely. Definitely try this before any prescription creams

August 06, 2014

Even though this is not a cheap product, it's worth every penny. Nothing else works to moisturize my hands and keep eczema at bay. I wash my hands often though out the day and if it were not for this lotion, my hands would be cracking and painful. I'm thankful my doctor recommended this.

July 10, 2013

it helps so much that i cant even thank cetaphil

June 22, 2011

I have to add my review of this product, and recommend it to anyone with eczema or dry problem skin. I have used cetaphil cleanser for years, it's a brand that Itrust. When I saw this product I knew I had to try it for my daughter. She has eczema that flares up from time to time, especially in her inner elbows. The itching drives her crazy and the redness looks awful. We have tried many different creams and lotions for her with not much success. Even the ones specifically for eczema didn't seem to make much difference. Some even seemed to make it worse. She was having a flare-up so I bought this along with the restoderm moisturizing wash. Ihad my daughter use the wash in her shower, and rub in the lotion at bedtime. The lotion didn't sting the red, raw skin so that was good. The next morning her skin looked much better. And in a couple of days the redness was completely gone. I almost want to call it a miracle, it worked so well. She is also prone to dry red chapped hands in the winter...it worked great on her hands too!

February 08, 2011

The lotion is a bit thicker than what I was used to, but it is a great product and definitely stop my skin from being too dried and itchy.