Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

November 15, 2016

Top parfum. L'odeur serait difficile à décrire et je suis pas super forte pour ça mais j'adore l'odeur. C'est frais et doux. Un vrai parfum de femme. A acheter des demain!

September 23, 2016

I always get compliments when I wear it, from guys, and many can sniff it out in a crowd and accurately identify it. It's pricey so I only wear it for special occasions, but then so is most perfume so may as well fm spend the cash on a winner. I don't like fruity or floral scents, and Chanel just smells clean and chic.

June 30, 2016

I love this perfume. It is a classic. It has such a pretty scent. I prefer it to the original Chanel scent. The only downfall is it is very pricey. Beautiful perfume.

June 18, 2016

It is quite light and sweet, which is perfect for me as I am not a fan of the deeper smell (woodsy etc). It is relatively fresh, as opposed to something like YSL Parisienne which is quite powdery. So if you're a fan of something light and sweet, but not nauseously, then this is great for you.

June 18, 2016

After working in fragrances and with age, I prefer fragrances that are unique (I have not found a scent that smells similar to this). This is a fragrance where if someone is wearing it, I can identify right away what they are wearing and enjoy the smell. I think this scent is bold, feminine, and has a lot of personality (maybe on the floral side... I can't quite identify exactly what notes it is comprised of). However, since scent is such a personal thing, not everyone will like this unique smell - I do personally know someone who think this scent smells bad.

June 04, 2016

This perfume has a very feminine and delicate smell. It's worm, sensual, floral and quite sweet, which might not make it suitable for a hot summer day, but perfect for a date or an evening stroll with a significant other. The smell can almost be described as dreamy, which, once again, makes it the perfect perfume for a date or a gift for a significant other.

April 29, 2016

My husband bought this for me as a bday gift. It's a very pretty sexy fragrance. I like to wear this in the warmer months, lighter smell. I adore the pink liquid, it looks stunning in my bathroom.

April 27, 2016

I LOVE this perfume! I have always liked Chanel, but when I my girlfriend had it on, I asked her what it was. She let me try it and I am hooked! I have the three pack travel spray refill and I take it with me everywhere. I have had many compliments and they want to know! I buy a new refill pack when I put in my last bottle!

February 27, 2016

-Chance eau fraiche- This review is for the "fresh" version of this perfume with the green liquid. This version is florally without being too girly. I tend to lean more towards more manly fresh scents which I find this to be while still maintaining its femininity. Some of the notes are Jasmine, Hyacinth, Citrus, Amber of Patchouli and Vetiver. My husband also really likes this particular scent on me because it's not super floral nor is it sickly sweet like some scents can be. This Chanel fragrance is also long lasting which I feel can take some of the the sting out of the $90 price tag.

January 27, 2016

Expensive however I love the scent.
    I always get compliments on the scent

It dont give me a headache either when I wear it close to my neck

Its not a everyday perfume but I do love using it