Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

November 18, 2015

I'm a Chanel No5 gal but I thought I'd give "Chance" a chance it was lovely and light.

October 16, 2015

So perfect. My favorite purfume. Perfect scent makes me feel like a grown up woman!

September 24, 2015

Chanel Chance Perfume;

Such a subtle sweet yet floral scent from Chanel.

Very nice, scent lasts but it is VERY subtle, it does not come off strong or over power a room.

I do prefer the chanel chance body spray perfume instead of the actual eau de perfum though

September 10, 2015

This is my favorite perfume by Chanel second to Mademoiselle. It's such a clean and crisp sense I will always have it on my dressing table.

August 12, 2015

This is my all time favourite perfume just a little expensive so not one I can always keep on my Beaty table. Nice soft scent that lasts all day

July 03, 2015

This is such a beautiful scented perfume, the notes are very soft and pleasant smelling. A very soft and delicate scent. Not too overpowering, one of my favorite perfumes.

June 03, 2015

Beautiful scent makes me feel sexy but on the pricy side

May 26, 2015

My hubby gifted me this on our second wedding anniversary, and ever since then this is my signature perfume. The smell is so warm and not at all overpowering. The best part is that it lasts for a long time. It is sophisticated, and I tend to get lot of compliments when I wear it.

May 02, 2015

OMH >>>>> It is THE BEST ever ..... My daughter's husband bought it for her and she loved it from the first squirt and she squirted me also .....which was the last move she should have done ,becuse I LOVE it now and the only thing holding me back if that it is her scent and her husband got it for her ..... They had went to Costa Rica for three months .... THREE MONThs ..... AND WHEN SHE CAME BACK SHE GOT A bigger BOTTLE OF THE cHANNwl ... so i SAID god i WISJ i COULD BUY MYSELF A BOTTLE FOR MYSELF AND SHE SAID WEELL WHY NOT ..... YOU COULD BUY YOURSELF ONR .... i WAS SOOOO HAPPY ..... AI CANNOT WAIT TI BE ABLE TO BUY MYDRLF ONE .... her we come channel.

March 12, 2015

This smell is amazing and last all day. It fades into a light beautiful scent that will having everyone stopping you to ask you what your scent is :)