Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

March 01, 2011

I'm a little bit of a perfume-a-holic. This scent is an instant classic and makes my top 3 choices of all time! It is light, sensual, airy and floral. It is vibrant, and full of energy. The scent lasts for hours, and as it lingers to the next moment of wear, the scent changes. It has so much depth, but it is never overpowering. I cannot get enough of it!

February 05, 2011

Chance by Chanel to me is a classic and by far the best out of the entire Chanel fragrance line. This scent is strong and womanly. It holds an air of elegance that makes me feel so good about myself when I wear it. Great for evenings as it is such a bold scent.

August 22, 2010

I first smelled this fragrance on my mom... And I loved it so much that I used to sneak in her room to put it on before I go out... And after I almost emptied the bottle she brought me a new one as a gift and I still love it sooo much, it's my classic, every time I wanna feel elegant and classical I use it, but mostly on special occasions, since it's very strong.

August 22, 2010

After testing this perfume in the store, I knew I had to have it. It's scent is the perfect mix of a Chanel classic mixed with a modern woman. I love that. I try to save this for special occassions (due to the price) but lately I just can't help myself - It gives me the perfect pick me up for a regular day. Once upon a time, I veered away from perfumes and stuck with lighter body sprays due to the fact that perfumes tend to wear heavy and stink by the end of the day. Not this one! Its scent nevers wears heavy and lasts all day long. Great value for the price you are paying, honestly.

2.0/5

August 18, 2010

Oh boy, Chanel really screwed up on this one. If you picture yourself between two old ladies in a funeral home, this is what it will remind you of. The heavy sickening smell will creep into your skin and won't let go.

August 17, 2010

I truly love Chanel Chance its very sensual and long lasting perfume though it not overpowering!! You can't go wrong with this one!!!

August 16, 2010

I have a bottle of this perfume and I bought it because I have tested it a few times randomly and it appealed to me. My regular Chanel Coco Madamemoiselle was out of stock at the duty free so I picked this one up. Well, it's been sitting in my bathroom cabinet for over a year now. Not a good sign as I usually go through perfume quite quickly. It's not that it smells bad - it doesn't. But it doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as I thought it would and I much much prefer CocoMadamemoiselle. But I have to say, both Chanel fragrances are great at lasting a long time on the skin once you spray it - it is very strong at first but the scent is nice and it lingers on the whole day.

August 16, 2010

i really love this parfum, its like its made for me :) thats what i like .... long lasting and the smell who turns heads!!!! love it love it love it
    i would recommend this parfum to everybody price is not too bad also ~

2.8/5

August 16, 2010

Can't go wrong when you wear Chanel!

August 16, 2010

I've used this perfume for years now, and I love it. It has a fresh yet still feminine scent and it has great staying power. I wear it daily, and get so many compliments on it!