Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

August 16, 2010

I LOVE this perfume. It has a nice fresh smell that isn't too overpowering like some of the other Chanel perfumes.

August 16, 2010

This is a beautiful perfume, it's totally classic and clean smelling. The scent is strong and long-lasting so you don't have to put on a alot ad you can guarantee that it will last a long time on your skin. Chanel is expensive, but the bottle is huge and I love this perfume so much.

August 16, 2010

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It doesnt have an overly strong scent. I always get compliments when i wear this perfume. When people hug me they always say "love your scent","what perfume are you wearing'?
    It was a present from my boyfriend but I will definetely continue purchasing after i run out. Highly reommended!

August 16, 2010

This perfume is on the pricey side, but will last ages. You really only need to spray it once, and it will last ALL day on you. Those are the perfumes I love. I find this perfume has such a classy scent to it. It is quite strong, so it is not for everyone, but for those who love their perfumes to last all day on them, with a classic smell, this one is definitely for you!

August 09, 2010

My fave scent since Issey Miyake.

1.5/5

April 09, 2010

I got this perfume as a gift, thank god I didn't have to pay for it. OMG it is sooooo Strong!!! It's totally overwhelming. It completely takes over. Smells like they tried to update grandma perfume but miserably failed. I only wore it once but that was one too many. It gave me a headache needless to say I will not be wearing it again.
    *If you're a stinky girl who needed to cover up bad BO then that's the only reason I would recommend!

February 13, 2010

I got this perfume as a gift, and unlike some people, i dont completely LOVE it. I think the smell is a bit too strong and too floral. I prefer something that smells more natural and sweet. When you spray it on your skin, the scent tends to change. Also, it sometimes hurts my nose when I spray it around my neck. I still use it from time to time, but it's not my favourite scent on my shelf.

November 08, 2009

I love this scent. It's very fresh and not too heavy or musky like some of Chanel's other perfumes.

May 20, 2009

I love love love love this perfume... did i mention that i LOVE this perfume? I've tried so many other ones, they all smell quite nice and i use them, but it doesn't have the WOW factor. I always try to look for new perfume and i find myself always coming back to this one. It''s a nice classic scent that's not too overpowering or too strong/old lady-ish. It's fresh, floral-y and flirty. This is the only perfume that i've wore that i got compliments for. I've had a couple people walk by me and then asked me what perfume i'm wearing. I like the Eau du Perfume a lot more than the toilette. It smells a bit different and this also has more staying power. I definitely recommend this perfume!!

September 03, 2008

This is one of my fav's. So classic, strong but not overwhelming. It is a perfume that I find many people can wear, my mother in law wears it , not too strong or floral. I have oodles of perfume but this is one of my classics!!