Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

February 25, 2020

One of those scents that turns heads everywhere you go!

Chance by Chanel is elegant luxury in a bottle! I bought my first bottle when i was 21 and i still remember the excitement of purchasing such an expensive scent the day I finally saved up enough.

A deep but lasting scent, a few sprays is all that's enough to have you turning heads all day long while some will definitely ask what you are wearing!

A few spritzes on your pulse points and under your neck and you're on your way to scent heaven! I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

February 13, 2020
    California, United States

Long lasting

I love Chanel chance. Its scent is amazing and it last quite a long while. You can smell yourself the whole day without reapplying the perfume. Yes it's pricey but your paying for the quality of this perfume. Definitely worth the splurged.

January 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

love it

It smells great. I and my friends are in love with this perfume. Smell wonderful. I have a couple of perfume but this product beats all the others. I would definitely recommend this product t, my family and friends...

November 27, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Lust list

Chanel Chance is definitely on my lust list. I love the light but lasting fragrance, which makes me feel like I’m wrapped in a cocoon of love and gorgeousnesses. A little does go a long way as it lasts well

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Luxury scent

Thats one of the best fragrance i have discovered over the time. I did last really long and has luxury scent. I do think it is worth higher price to be paid as the product las long, you dont need to spray a huge amount to smell it all day long

October 15, 2019

Mossssst fav

Got it as birthday gift, and since that day I'm never out of it. This a perfume I would buy again n again n again. The fragrance is so subtle yet so dominating. Its love!!!!!!💘💘💘💘

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Excellent Chanel product

I have always been a fan of Chanel no5 and was happy to see that they came out with a new product. Whereas no5 is a classic scent that lasts forever. A little musky, a little, floral a little bit of everything, Chance captures the classiness of Chanel but has more of a fresh citrus scent. Better suited I think to the more younger crowd or maybe for the warmer seasons.

August 09, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

My fave

This perfume has loads of staying power without being too heavy it’s fresh rather than musky
    It can be worn day or evening I just wish it was a tad cheaper

July 29, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Love love love

This is my all time favourite perfume! The staying power is brilliant, I’m always complimented on the scent, just wish it wasn’t so expensive but it is a brilliant quality item. On my 2nd bottle already!

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My top favourite

This is by far my favourite perfume. How did I discover it? Oddly enough by smelling it in a passer by! I turned on my heals, caught up with a rather surprised lady and told her she smelt gorgeous. I guess it’s a light, soft fragrance....that smells expensive. I immediately found a stockist and tried a little on myself......it wasn’t cheap and I needed to know if 1, it smelt different on me 2, how long it lasted 3, if I’d been affected by the sun and in fact it wasn’t that pleasant. I was wrong to doubt. It’s beautiful and I don’t have to worry about it fading fast..... long lasting and great smelling on everyone. Classy, day, or summer evening event . There're my favourite times for wearing it. Although I’d wear it ALL THE TIME if I could!