Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

November 27, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Lust list

Chanel Chance is definitely on my lust list. I love the light but lasting fragrance, which makes me feel like I’m wrapped in a cocoon of love and gorgeousnesses. A little does go a long way as it lasts well

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Luxury scent

Thats one of the best fragrance i have discovered over the time. I did last really long and has luxury scent. I do think it is worth higher price to be paid as the product las long, you dont need to spray a huge amount to smell it all day long

October 15, 2019

Mossssst fav

Got it as birthday gift, and since that day I'm never out of it. This a perfume I would buy again n again n again. The fragrance is so subtle yet so dominating. Its love!!!!!!💘💘💘💘

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Excellent Chanel product

I have always been a fan of Chanel no5 and was happy to see that they came out with a new product. Whereas no5 is a classic scent that lasts forever. A little musky, a little, floral a little bit of everything, Chance captures the classiness of Chanel but has more of a fresh citrus scent. Better suited I think to the more younger crowd or maybe for the warmer seasons.

August 09, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

My fave

This perfume has loads of staying power without being too heavy it’s fresh rather than musky
    It can be worn day or evening I just wish it was a tad cheaper

July 29, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Love love love

This is my all time favourite perfume! The staying power is brilliant, I’m always complimented on the scent, just wish it wasn’t so expensive but it is a brilliant quality item. On my 2nd bottle already!

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My top favourite

This is by far my favourite perfume. How did I discover it? Oddly enough by smelling it in a passer by! I turned on my heals, caught up with a rather surprised lady and told her she smelt gorgeous. I guess it’s a light, soft fragrance....that smells expensive. I immediately found a stockist and tried a little on myself......it wasn’t cheap and I needed to know if 1, it smelt different on me 2, how long it lasted 3, if I’d been affected by the sun and in fact it wasn’t that pleasant. I was wrong to doubt. It’s beautiful and I don’t have to worry about it fading fast..... long lasting and great smelling on everyone. Classy, day, or summer evening event . There're my favourite times for wearing it. Although I’d wear it ALL THE TIME if I could!

July 15, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Sweet long lasting smell

A floral-fruity fragrance with strong tones of Jasmine.

I could smell this fragrance all day with a few squirts - it is on the upper end of the ££ but you don't need to use much to smell delicious for the rest of the day.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Best perfume ever

I received for my birthday and wanted it for a long time. It is my favourite fragrance and I just can’t have enough of it. I use it everyday and the smell is just wonderful.

May 06, 2019

This perfume is everything!!

The smell, the cute bottle, the freshness, everything is perfect! I got this perfume as a gift from my husband and I immediately loved it. I was so happy with this products that I bought it again this year.