Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

July 15, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Sweet long lasting smell

A floral-fruity fragrance with strong tones of Jasmine.

I could smell this fragrance all day with a few squirts - it is on the upper end of the ££ but you don't need to use much to smell delicious for the rest of the day.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Best perfume ever

I received for my birthday and wanted it for a long time. It is my favourite fragrance and I just can’t have enough of it. I use it everyday and the smell is just wonderful.

May 06, 2019

This perfume is everything!!

The smell, the cute bottle, the freshness, everything is perfect! I got this perfume as a gift from my husband and I immediately loved it. I was so happy with this products that I bought it again this year.

April 08, 2019

I would buy this over and over again!

This perfume smells great ! Has an unexpected floral smell and it makes you smell very youthful! I love this fragrance and would recommend buying it for yourself or for a friend/family memeber!

February 27, 2019

floral

i love floral fragrances and if you love floral fragrances too then you should try this for sure.
    where ever i go people compliment me and ask me which perfume

February 25, 2019

Classic eau du parfum

this is one of my favourite perfumes. It’s a classic floral scent that has great staying power. Though it’s expensive, 1 bottle lasts me over a year. It’s elegant and sophisticated without being too empowering. A little goes a long way.

February 06, 2019

Soft scented.

I wear this when going out. It is abit pricey but worth it. Chance has a soft not so floral but it enhances your personal body scent and stays on for a few hours.

September 17, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love it

I love this perfume😍 i got it as a christmas gift two years ago from my mother. Love the smell and how it last forever. Even after washing the clothes you can still smell it.

3.2/5

November 02, 2017

Good

My husband gift me this when i came back canada after spending vacations with parents. I dont fell in love with perfumes very easily. I dont like fruity smells. Its good not a best. i have light green one. Neither its fruity nor its floral. But at end of day every 1 has his own liking and disliking

November 01, 2017

Très satisfaite

Il est chère mais en vaut la peine, une odeur sensuel qui ne demande qu'a être sentis;). L'odeur tient toute la journée je suis vraiment contente de l'avoir acheté!