Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

April 29, 2016

My husband bought this for me as a bday gift. It's a very pretty sexy fragrance. I like to wear this in the warmer months, lighter smell. I adore the pink liquid, it looks stunning in my bathroom.

April 27, 2016

I LOVE this perfume! I have always liked Chanel, but when I my girlfriend had it on, I asked her what it was. She let me try it and I am hooked! I have the three pack travel spray refill and I take it with me everywhere. I have had many compliments and they want to know! I buy a new refill pack when I put in my last bottle!

April 20, 2016

I got this from a friend of mine., and was not sure about it but i tried it a few different times and like the scent. And of course it's Chanel so that's a bonus

February 27, 2016

The chance line are by far my favourite women's scents by Chanel.
    The chance perfume has fresh floral tones that compliment most skins.
    They wear very well. One spritz will last all day.
    I do prefer the "fresh" version of it though. It has a citrus tone to it.
    Expensive but good quality.

February 27, 2016

-Chance eau fraiche- This review is for the "fresh" version of this perfume with the green liquid. This version is florally without being too girly. I tend to lean more towards more manly fresh scents which I find this to be while still maintaining its femininity. Some of the notes are Jasmine, Hyacinth, Citrus, Amber of Patchouli and Vetiver. My husband also really likes this particular scent on me because it's not super floral nor is it sickly sweet like some scents can be. This Chanel fragrance is also long lasting which I feel can take some of the the sting out of the $90 price tag.

February 13, 2016

Je le recois en cadeau parce que je ne pourrais pas me l,offrir mais je l,aime beaucoup, je me sens bien dans ma peau quand je le porte. Je le recommande a tous mes amies.

January 27, 2016

Expensive however I love the scent.
    I always get compliments on the scent

It dont give me a headache either when I wear it close to my neck

Its not a everyday perfume but I do love using it

December 08, 2015

Perfect scent for me, it's so glamourous perfume and elegantly.

November 18, 2015

I'm a Chanel No5 gal but I thought I'd give "Chance" a chance it was lovely and light.

October 16, 2015

So perfect. My favorite purfume. Perfect scent makes me feel like a grown up woman!