Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Foundation Reviews

Good - 0

October 07, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Best foundation ever!

This foundation is absolutely stunning on the skin, it looks so skin like and blends in like a dream. It always manages to match my skin beautifully and lasts nicely, never gets cakey or heavy at all! This is my holy grail foundation.

March 26, 2019
    Cordoba, Argentina

Great summer foundation

I bought this Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation as my summer foundation. I wanted to try this product for a long time but because there was always something newer I have never had a chance to try it. This time , Shoppers had a great deal - $20 off out of $50 plus free shipping and three delux samples. Couldn't miss it😀. It's a super light foundation that gives light to medium coverage which I really like especially in summer. This foundation blends well with primer and stays on all day long. I have combination skin with oily t-zone, therefore; no matter what product I use, I still need blotting paper during a day and pressed powder to do some fix up.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation is a very good foundation especially if you are looking for a light coverage.

January 24, 2019

Fantastic lightweight but buildable foundation!

I have combination skin, sometimes I'm super dry and flaking on my forehead and other times I'm a greaseball! My cheeks are generally normal/oily but can easily show dry patches as well.

This foundation does a great job of covering my redness without feeling like a mask. I have redness from irritation and some marks from past acne. Its easy to build more coverage too and looks natural. The foundation is quite liquidy and requires a good shake beforehand.

For those who are sensitive to scents, there is a faint floral scent but it quickly dissapates.

August 08, 2017

Search for the Holy Grail is Over

I have been on a quest for a foundation that would provide coverage without looking cakey or fakey, be matte without being drying, and basically make my 50-year-old skin look...well, not like 50-year-old skin.

My price point has been gradually going up. For a few years, I had parked at Urban Decay, but it left my skin looking flat.

I finally took the Chanel plunge. And I am NEVER going back!

I have pretty good skin, but am starting to get a few wrinkles. I have some redness on my cheeks and some minor hyper pigmentation.

This foundation gives me a luminous complexion, but I don't have to powder it. All of my skin's flaws are hidden without my looking like I'm wearing a mask. I'd read in reviews that a prouduct "melted into the skin." Well, this did; it didn't sit on top, rather seemed to become part of my skin.

Perhaps best of all, after a 10 hour day, my foundation looks as good as it did first thing in the morning. I generally don't wear a primer. Seriously, for $50, a foundation should hold up on its own. Right? With a primer, I actually don't like it as much. I just wear it over skin care and touch up my nose a bit.

It's great for a subtle look or a glamor girl night out. I do wish it were less expensive, but the price isn't going to keep me from repeat purchases. In fact, considering I'm not going to have to purchase a primer to make this work, the price is actually a bargain. I had been spending $40 on foundation and $40 on primer; now instead of $80, I'm just spending $50.