CHAPMAN'S BALL TOP ICE CREAM CONES IN CARAMEL Reviews
#13 in Ice Cream

Caramel ice cream filled cones with a caramel centre topped with milk chocolatey coating and toffee. See more here.

May 26, 2017

I tried these for the first time when they were on sale and I was really impressed! I'd buy them again for a grab-able summer treat here and there, and if on sale I wouldn't hesitate to pick some up.

Every part of the ice cream cone was good quality and a treat on its own, and so the combination was amazing!

May 26, 2017

J'adore! MOn préféré est celui avec le toffee sur le dessus. Quel gout! La creme glacée est bien fait de creme et non de lait ce qui lui donne un gout meilleur. Bon achat

May 17, 2017
    New York, United States

This ice cream cone is a favorite in my house! The taste of the caramel ice cream is unique, and has a mild butterscotch flavor, which I loved. The toffee on top of the chocolate coating is amazing. I'm a huge fan of toffee bits, and they definitely put a fair bit of toffee, which makes it even better. The caramel centre is smooth and sweet. You can often find sales on these cones-- and with how delicious they are--- you can't go wrong.

2.3/5

May 02, 2017

This is a lower price version of "drumstick", and with the lower price you are paying expect lower quality. Although Chapman's has other good ice cream products, I don't think this one is anything more than mediocre. I've tried a few of the varieties but haven't been impressed by any of these cones. They're also too sweet for my liking.

May 01, 2017

Yum , gotta love Chapmas ice cream cones . I had a four dollar coupon from the company and these were on sale for two dollars so I was able to get two boxes . They're so good ! I love caramel so they were even better . Great tasting ice cream and a crunchy sweet cone with peanuts . I love to have them in the summer for a treat .

April 30, 2017

J'ai fait l'achat de ce produit.J'ai l'habitude d'acheter le même produit mais dans une autre marque. Personnellement, je préfère et de loin la marque que j'achètes habituellement.Elle est un peu plus dispendieuse mais le coût en vaut la peine

April 26, 2017

These do not last in our freezer! Wonderful summer treat that my family loves. I have never been disappointed in any of the Chapman's products I have tried.

April 24, 2017

I think these ice cream cones are a wonderful treat any time of year. The ice cream is smooth and the flavour of chocolate and caramel with the nuts is heavenly. The only thing is the cones are a little soggy and should be more crunchy.

March 30, 2017

We love Chapman's ice cream in our house. It is definitely our go to ice cream brand. Treats like drumsticks are great to have on hand for a quick dessert. I keep them for when my nieces visit.

2.7/5

March 29, 2017

I do not like these cones, unfortunately. First off, the vanilla ice cream is not very rich in flavour. Second, I hate that the bits stuck to the chocolate are crunchy caramel chunks. Third, the cone itself isn't the best of quality, bland taste, average at best. The combination of everything together makes this cone overly sweet and not very enjoyable. I have a few left over in the fridge yet am never tempted to eat them.