CHAPMAN'S BALL TOP ICE CREAM CONES IN CARAMEL Reviews
#13 in Ice Cream

Caramel ice cream filled cones with a caramel centre topped with milk chocolatey coating and toffee. See more here.

February 19, 2016

These Chapman's Ice Cream in Caramel are so good. With soft caramel in the middle and waffle cones. A bit expensive but worth it if you are looking for a treat.

February 16, 2016

These are delicious! Please - pass the box! The cones are of a very good quality and I really like the waffle cone. Caramel in the centre is delish as well!

February 11, 2016

LOOVE this icream. Its so yummy and def. a comfort food for me ^_^. I love the crunchy cone and the chocolate on the inside its delicious. I usually buy these when they are on sale and my family and friends love them as well.

February 08, 2016

WOW, this ice cream is really delicious the milk is soo creamy and the chocolate melts in your mouth so heavenly!!! Overall its a great treat and comes at an amazing price!!

January 12, 2016

Glad they are Canadian made! And we find that they are much fresher tasting in the cone end than regular brand drumstickS!

January 04, 2016

Love these ice cream cones,great taste,great snack for my kids.

January 04, 2016

My whole family loves this icecream. It's a great snack or dessert. My kids enjoy the caramel centre. I prefer the peanuts part and the chocolate at the end of the cone. Overall, it's really delicious.

December 28, 2015

I do like these but I find sometimes they taste stale and the cone is soggy.

October 30, 2015

My husband loves these drumsticks, the flavor is great and I just love the chocolate coating with peanuts on top, if I could buy a sheet of just the chocolate with peanuts sprinkled on top I would be the happiest girl around. They make a really great treat.

September 02, 2015

these are very inexpensive compared to some brands.. they are good .creamy and lots of flavor.