Chapman's banana popsicles

Chapman's banana popsicles Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 12, 2017

Delicious!

I really love the banana flavored popsicles from Chapmans! The banana flavor is real and not fake and artificial tasting. These are so great both to sooth a sore throat when you are sick, as well as just a fun treat to have anytime.

May 24, 2017

I love banana popsicles. These are extremely hard to find now which makes me sad. I love the strong, delicious banana flavor that is packed into each one of these popsicles. I really enjoy eating these!! They are great for a nice hot day.

May 06, 2017

Anytime I eat a banana flavored popsicle it's like reliving my childhood all over again. Though it's a sugared up version of what a banana actually tastes like it's a nice treat on a hot day.

April 12, 2017

Love these popscicles!!! The banana taste is great. Only Chapmans makes this kind. Best medicine when you are sick. My kids only ask for this flavour and I buy a couple of boxes at a time. Reminds me of when I was a kid. Excellent product!!!!

March 18, 2017

I feel that these saved me when I had strep throat, I lived off them for a few days!

I was so sick over Christmas, I couldn't swallow at all, let alone eat anything until hubby brought these home from the store. I love all things banana and these popsicle's didn't disappoint.

They are full of yummy banana flavor, individually packaged which was good in my case because I could only eat one every hour or so and the best part they are gluten free!!

March 15, 2017

i love banana flavored everything so these are and always have been my favorite popsicles, they taste so delicious i dont find like a real banana because i dont like those

March 08, 2016

Chapman's Banana Popsicle are my kids favorite right now. I like that they are only 60cal per serving and are gluten free. For the cost of the box its a pretty great value as you get 18 popsicles. It would be nice if they came in more variety packs. as by the time your finished the box your really tired of banana flavor. still worth a try.

February 10, 2016

Affordably priced and great value for your money. I can't keep these in the freezer during the summer. Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day than a Chapman's banana popsicle with it's natural banana flavour.

January 20, 2016

I have always loved the banana flavour. In Chapman's popsciles, the flavour is amazing! BUT the product is often hard to find. There are a few stores in my city that carry it - one the price is outrageous, the other - normal price. they often dont have it tho, so when i see it, i stock up on it. I also use it for a flavour shot in my banana black tea. it really brings out the flavour. yummy! I just wish more stores - common ones - carried this flavour.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce