Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Dutch Chocolate

Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Dutch Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 494 in Ice Cream

April 29, 2017

Love this product from Chapmans, it tastes exactly like ice cream and takes away that craving for something sweet, it is a little pricey but I always buy when it is on sale but if I am craving chocolate I would indulge anyway

May 26, 2016

Chapman's frozen yogurt Dutch chocolate is creamy and very rich in flavor. A fantastic treat to indulge in without feeling guilty. The texture is a lot like ice cream.

February 28, 2016

This is a great frozen treat! It tastes rich and creamy - full of flavour. The price is reasonable, especially when you can get it on sale (usually under 4 dollars).

August 03, 2015

I love Chapman's frozen yogurt, and the Dutch chocolate is so rich & chocolaty! Love it, & because its yogurt i don't feel guilty eating it.

August 03, 2015

At first, the husband turned up his nose at the thought of frozen yogurt, which meant more for me. But once I got him to actually try it, now it is our go to dessert, and we quit buying ice cream altogether. It is more expensive in our little local grocery store so it is permanently on our month list for Walmart.

August 01, 2015

The flavour is a full chocolate. You don't even know you're eating yogurt. If I could eat it every day, I would.

June 25, 2015

This is delicious, a rich decadent chocolate flavored frozen yogurt.

April 17, 2015

This is better than any chocolate ice cream I've ever had. I love frozen yoghurt, and when it comes in a sinfully delicious chocolate flavour, I am more than happy! It's one of my favourite varities of the Chapman's frozen yoghurt line.

April 17, 2015

Chapman's make great frozen yogurt. This is a great option if you want a slightly healthier version of chocolate ice cream. Tastes just and rich and delicious.

March 20, 2015

I actually prefer the Chapman's Dutch Chocolate Frozen Yogurt to regular chocolate ice cream. It is so rich, and tastes like cocoa, and it makes me feel less guilty. I love the Chapman's frozen yogurt in general.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce