Chapman's gelato sour cherry tango
Good

Chapman's gelato sour cherry tango Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 450 in Ice Cream

Taste

March 29, 2017

I try to moderate the amount of sweets I intake, but this really, really makes it hard to stay on track. Initially, I really didn't expect to like this because, cherry? Artificial cherry flavours are generally not my top choice (all I think of is medicine). But this is actually really amazing. It's hard to really describe why, except that it doesn't taste artificial at all. I do enjoy the balance of the slight sour (not very noticeable), and sweetness combined. It's surprisingly very rich in flavour, yet also not overly sweet. I usually eat a scoop or two's worth in one sitting, but could very easily eat much more. So far, I've already eaten half a container (which I am not proud of). Nonethless, highly recommend.

Taste

September 08, 2016

I tried this product because I love the Chapman's name and it was on sale. I was amazed at how good it was. It was hard to just have one bowl! Anytime that I see it on sale now I pick it up. (And it's not bad calorie wise either)