Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch Frozen Yogurt Reviews

March 28, 2019

Just what I need

This is my go-to! After one of those long days-or weeks lol, I'll have myself a bowl (or 2 haha) of this and it is simply the best every time. The taste is amazing, the texture is perfect! Has just the right amount of everything - peanut butter, chocolate chips and more peanut butter! Love it love it love it! PLUS I don't feel guilty eating yogurt!

April 03, 2018

Great Alternative to Regular Ice Cream!

This is one of my favorite frozen yogurt brands. I think there is a good selection of different flavors, and this flavor I think is one of the most delicious! The pieces of chocolate mixed in to the frozen yogurt make it extra sweet, which I like about that. I always buy this frozen yogurt because it's quality and I think it's a healthier alternative to regular ice cream. Best frozen yogurt I have eaten!

October 23, 2017

Would DEFINITELY buy this again.

A Fabulous Alternative to ice cream. Great Flavour. Low in fat (if not fat free) Low in calories. Lower sugar content than ice cream without sacrificing taste or quality. Loaded with ingredients. Even the kids will love it. AND, get this, IT IS AFFORDABLE!! an absolute MUST TRY for anyone.

May 03, 2017

My favorite frozen yogurt. Lots of peanut butter and little chocolate chunks. My favorite way to eat this is with a little granola sprinkled on top with blueberries and melted peanut butter. You can't have too much peanut butter lol!

March 07, 2017

This is so delicious! I love Chapman's Premium Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream and this is one of my favourite flavours. Unlike so many other brands, it is still available in the 2 litre size, so you are really getting your money's worth when it is on for the same price as those that shrank to 1.5 litres or less. With so many decadent flavours available in their frozen yogurt line, you can enjoy this treat with less guilt!

January 13, 2016

The picture doesn't do it justice bc I thought it'd be a smooth peanut buttery consistency. But it's actually vanilla with plenty of chocolate chunks, swirls of almost chunky peanut butter (ripple) and crunchy toffee pieces. The overall taste isn't vanilla, so that's great. This is the best froyo I've had in a long while, & goes head to head with any new indulgent ice cream flavours.

September 30, 2013

You wouldn't know it was frozen yogurt. switch to this and be amazed with the reduced calorie intake.

September 26, 2013

This is the BEST Frozen Yogurt!! My family and I love ice cream and particularly peanut butter and chocolate (reese's peanut butter cups yummm). Unfortunately whenever this is in the house, it disappears so quickly cause it is so dang tasty!! For a frozen yogurt product, which there really is not that many out there, this seems to be the best bang for the buck. I find that it goes on sale at Safeway quite frequently so I tend to stock up and hide a few tubs in the freezer so my kids don't eat it all on me!! HIGHLY recommend this product, specially this flavour!! I have tried the vanilla as well and I like to use that in my morning protein smoothie.

September 25, 2013

love chapmans ice cream,so tried the yougart ,it was very good ,will have to try the rest

August 29, 2013

I thought I couldn't love Chapman's frozen yogurt any more than I already do, and then they came out with this flavour. I'm head over heels! Texture, taste, satisfaction, it's all there! I even love it more than their cappucino!