ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry

ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 939 in Lip Balm

June 20, 2017

A favourite in my teens and 20's

Cherry Chapstick was a favourite of mine in my late teens and 20's . It kept my lips hydrated, soft and smooth . I really liked the scent too . I would always end up losing my Chapstick before it ran out so I would always buy a new one . It wasn't a big deal because they weren't expensive . These are decent , but I've moved onto bigger and better things lol

June 20, 2017

ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry

The ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry is one of my favorite chapsticks! I am not sure how well it truly heals dry lips or chaps but I just love the scent and have used this since I was a child. It's kind of nostalgic for me, I always grab this from the corner store when I see it and enjoy using it.

June 06, 2017

We love all chapstick balls. If you love cherry then you will definitely love this product, pleasant smell and taste on the lips. Leave lips moisturized and protected against the elements

June 06, 2017

Am oldie but a goodie! This chapstick is the only thing that guarantees softer and smoother lips with the sweet smell of cherry. Great value for the effectiveness of the product you get!

2.3/5

March 23, 2016

Used to be my go-to chapstick since I was a kid. Loved the smell, loved how cute it was, but now as an adult I know that it wasn't the best lip balm. It hardly lasts, the ingredients aren't the best and smell fades away very quickly. Burt's Bees is by far the BEST lip balm I've ever used and love the ingredients. This is great for kids or someone who occasionally has dry lips. But otherwise, move on.

February 06, 2016

I have deviated from ChapStick one too many times and have come full circle. Nothing I've tried has given me the long lasting moisture and effectiveness that ChapStick has. It's also a lot more affordable than those other over-hyped brands.

January 22, 2016

I suffer from dry lips,this chapstick keeps them Moisturized and hydrated and the cherry flavor is nice too

May 04, 2015

I love having a bunch of these on hand in winter for the car, house, purse, diaper bag etc. They are cheap so easy to stock up on and I love the cherry flavour.

September 06, 2014

Keep my lips chapfree all summer

May 28, 2014

I have been using Chapstick since the winter. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love the cherry scent, its smooth and applies easily, it last a long time after application and it kept my lips hydrated throughout the dry and cold winter. Im so happy I switched over to Chapstick brand.