Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Lipcare - Coconut
Good

Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Lipcare - Coconut Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 881 in Lip Balm

April 19, 2017

When I go to a store to buy a chapstick, I ALWAYS go for Chapstick brand. They have the best chapstick products out there in my opinion. I purchased this Total Hydration chapstick in Coconut and OMG this chapstick is amazing. My lips are smooth and when I apply the chapstick lasts for hours. I put this on one day before lunch and it lasted throughout my meal and I still had some product on my lips. My lips feel so good and hydrated when I use this chapstick. I would not use any other chapstick product. I can't wait to try the ones that tint your lips!

June 24, 2016

Most amazing chap stick formula yet, this chap stick comes in a sleek twist holder and smells unreal like a coconut cream pie, I could just eat it up. The balm goes on evenly and smoothly, adding just the right amount of hydration making your lips unbelievably smooth and smelling great, and it lasts longer than most balms. Overall just an amazing product, price is good, and does what it says: hydrates your lips!