Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Reviews

April 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Game changer

This cream is incredible! It is so light and fluffy for everyday use yet so hydrating and makes the skin feel and look so nice and dewey. Definitely worth the price.

February 20, 2020

Very rich face cream

Thick rich face cream, I mainly use as an eye cream , it helps plump up dry parched skin . It has a fragrance, not to strong but it’s there, it is at a high price point but yiu don’t need very much product , it absorbs quickly .

February 10, 2020
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Really is magical

If I could afford it’s high price point I would 100% slather this on all the time. Its super thick consistency melts into the skin whilst packing a huge hydration punch and instantly plumps. I always use this before a full face makeup application because my foundation sits over it beautifully.

February 10, 2020
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Favourite moisturiser EVER!

I love this cream.. and this is said by someone who despises cream moisturisers normally. I have dry skin around the edges of my face then a very oily nose and tzone which means I have tended to avoid creams and instead favour gels. HOWEVER CT Magic Cream feels so rich and luxurious but then melts into the skin and leaves it feeling and looking amazing. So worth the steep price tag.

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Expensive but worth it

Noticed a difference from the first use. The winter is harsh on my skin but you can’t tell when using this cream, leaves skin feeling hydrated and with a glow too. Goes onto skin well, only have rouse a moderate amount, skin absorbs it well, no residue, make up goes on really well.

September 25, 2019

A rich moisturizer that works!!!

This moisturizer is the absolute best! I highly recommend to try it. It has a smooth texture (but not sticky) and my face soaks it all up and stays smooth all day. I love how it makes my skin have a small glow and feels silky!! I use it all year. Definitely a must in any makeup bag!!!!

September 19, 2018

My face feels like SILK

I got this as a sample in the sephora favourites box and honestly I've never had a face cream make my face feel so hydrated without feeling shiny, or oily. My face feels like silk!

June 03, 2017

I found this cream to be a lightly fragranced miracle! This cream is a little thick and just a bit goes a long way. It is however, a little spendy so be aware. I used this twice a day and found that my skin felt far more hydrated than with my usual moisturizer and the bonus is that it is also spf 15 so that helps too. The fine lines were much harder to find after using this. I really liked it.

August 11, 2016

This cream is a bit spendy, and I was skeptical that I would really see any results, as I often don't with skincare. However, this cream is a game changer! I had tried this product on a day my skin was aggravated, which I don't normally do because I have sensitive skin and I don't want to exacerbate it when it's already irritated. Within hours of application, my skin felt relieved, super soft and smooth, and the breakouts seemed to simmer down. This cream is very subtly fragrance, and does not feel super thick when applied to the skin, and does not leave your skin feeling sticky. I have combination skin and this cream is pretty emollient, so I usually wake up with a bit of oiliness in the t-zone area, but at the same time my skin feels like I had received a night's worth of proper moisturization.