Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

May 16, 2012

This is my absolute favourite toilet paper. I love how it's so soft, yet does not flake at all. Many, if not all, other toilet paper always leave behind paper bits but this one doesn't! Plus, it's super absorbent and did I mention soft?!! Everything you could want in toilet paper is here :)

May 16, 2012

I love the charmin ultra soft toilet paper!! It's soft and yes absorbent. I do however find it a bit thick to go down the pipes, so, i use it as a facial tissue substitute. it's just as soft and love the feeling especially on sore nose.

April 27, 2012

I love Charmin tissue. It's very strong and durable. It does not leave any pieces behind and is still very soft to the touch. I usually find the 36 or 72 pack on sale for 6.99/9.99! It's a great deal and I always stock up!

April 25, 2012

The softest on the market...and none of those embarrassing little bits. I found it better than (K) tissues on the noses of the little ones. Thank goodness winter is over.
    Sure would like to see the please don't squeeze the Charmin campaign come back. I had the iron on patch when i was a teen. And Mr. Whiffle well, who can beat that. Your bears are cute, but realistically, who cares what a bear wipes there butt with?

1.8/5

April 25, 2012

I want to start by saying, I love the bears. I like the commercials and the cute little cartoon cub. I wanted to like this product. I really believed it would be soft and effective and luxurious. But instead I found its consistency disturbingly like fabric instead of toilet paper and worse still, it clogged the plumbing. It looked plush on the roll but that translated into a fine dust that settled and clumped over everything in the bathroom. I've had to go back to the kittens.

April 18, 2012

This is the absolute best toilet paper on the market, in my opinion :)
    I always stock up on it when it goes on sale!
    It frequently goes on sale at Canadian Tire - so keep an eye out for that!
    Also, Charmin always has coupons available so keep your eye out for those as well :)
    When you combine the sale with the coupons you can get the softest toilet paper imaginable for very little money :)
    Such a great product!
    It's so soft, it's even great on the nose :)
    After you try this brand, you won't want to switch back :)

February 29, 2012

This stuff is like wiping your bottom with a nice fluffy duvet! not that you would.... but oh if you could! LOL
    The price is killer, but when it is on sale, I stock up! The thickness and absorbency does allow you to use less, and it is a great replacement for nose blowing and makeup removal as well.
    So soft and gentle, makes bathroom time a little dreamier!

February 20, 2012

Every once and a while you should treat your bottom to a really nice, soft bathroom tissue. Charmin Ultra Soft is exactly that...ultra soft.There are 4 double rolls in the package that I purchased. The package claims that "Using less never felt so good". Well, you'd have to use less because it's quite expensive and the thick tissue makes a big, fluffy roll disappear quickly. The tissue is soft, strong and absorbent; but I just couldn't justify the cost when I saw how fast the rolls shrink. Be careful that you don't wad up a bunch of this tissue in the toilet. It might clog it If you're not on a budget, then Charmin Ultra Soft is a good pick.

February 14, 2012

This is the only toilet paper we use in our home. It happened to be on sale one time, and I thought well I will buy it because it is on sale and then just go back to the usual brand. NO WAY. It is soft and cushy and you need to use so much less of it. You can get away with using just a few sheets compared to using alot of other brands. I will give it is a bit higher in price, but you have to look at the savings in the amount you are using. You know it is good when people comment about the toilet paper in your bathroom. I have gotten several friends to make it their brand just since they used it in my home.

January 13, 2012

Charmin Ultra Soft is my favorite toilet paper. It is way better than the "cheap" stuff. It is thicker than generic, but still soft and pliable. The Charmin Ultra Strong is slightly stiffer. I definitely prefer the Charmin Ultra Soft. It costs a little more at regular price, so I try to stock up when there's a good sale. But I highly recommend it!