3.9/5
Cheemo Perogies Reviews
#114 in Grocery

really good!

I love these frozen perogies! they are the perfect for fast, weekday dinners. They are delicious and come in a bunch of different varieties. I usually fry them in a pan for a few minutes and add some green onion and sour cream for dipping!

Yummy

I enjoy these perogies very much! They have a slight cheese taste and so much more cheese is needed! They are quite filling. I always brown them and add sour cream and some veggies like green onion.

A quick and easy meal.

These taste great whether they are pan fried or boiled. I usually have a box in the freezer for those busy evenings when i need to make something fans and filling. I make my easy, cheesy perogie recipe that the entire family enjoys. If you fry them they are crisp on the outside and a soft potatoe and cheese centre that is simple and delicious. They are made with real potatoe and cheese and contain zero trans fat, zero cholesterol and are low in fat. Like most frozen foods they are high in sodium so not good to eat all the time but great when you're in a pinch and don't have time to make them homemade.

March 22, 2018

Good for a quick meal or side dish.

Cheemo Perogies are good for a quick meal or as a side dish. I usually boil them until they starts to float and quickly scoop them with a ladle strainer or a spider and put them in a heated pan with butter/margarine and fry until crispy and golden. Plate them up and then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, topped with cheese, sour cream/plain yogurt or gravy, sprinkle with sliced green onions and crumbled bacon. Enjoy!

January 14, 2018

Yum

I love perogies! These are amazing! They are soft. The potato stuffed inside is flavourful. They are easy to cook. Pan fry or boil. These don't take long to cook. They are so good!

September 27, 2017

REALLY GOOD!

These are my favourite and I love them when they are prepared the right way. I love to pan fry them with some onion, and then add paprika, and a little bit of water to soften them up.
    These are good on their own, and I typically will eat them that way. However, I do also enjoy them with cheese and sour cream, like a casserole type of dish!

September 24, 2017

Boil and Fry

We don't usually buy perogies but they were on sale so we decided to try them as an easy lunch. I find it best to boil then fry in a frying pan and then eaten with greek yogurt instead of sour cream. The flavours are nice, and it was easy to make. We would probably buy them again if it was on sale, but I can say that these are not the best that i had, but are still pretty tasty.

June 08, 2017

In a pinch these are pretty good. We tend to eat these more on busy week nights in the Winter. They are bland so I usually try to liven them up with onions, garlic, salt. They are very economical, probably not the healthiest but once in a while ok.

November 17, 2016

These are my favourite store bought perogies! I am Ukrainian and usually make them homemade with my mom, however that is very time-consuming and sometimes I need to get some store bought ones. Although some find this brand bland-tasting, that is what my mother's recipe tastes like, and they taste amazing with fried onions and a bit of garlic seasoning! Delicious!!

October 05, 2016

These are so good pan fried. The outer dough is nice and crispy and the inner potato is so delicious. I make a pouting with these too. Add cheese and gravy and it is the most scrumptious thing. They are very affordable and go a long way. There are so many ways to eat these and so many condiments to use. They taste good plain as well. Great flavor.