Cheemo Perogies Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 2375 in Grocery

November 17, 2016

These are my favourite store bought perogies! I am Ukrainian and usually make them homemade with my mom, however that is very time-consuming and sometimes I need to get some store bought ones. Although some find this brand bland-tasting, that is what my mother's recipe tastes like, and they taste amazing with fried onions and a bit of garlic seasoning! Delicious!!

October 05, 2016

These are so good pan fried. The outer dough is nice and crispy and the inner potato is so delicious. I make a pouting with these too. Add cheese and gravy and it is the most scrumptious thing. They are very affordable and go a long way. There are so many ways to eat these and so many condiments to use. They taste good plain as well. Great flavor.

March 09, 2016

I found that these perogies despite their popularity disappointed me I found them very bland I would much rather have the no name one the stores carry as the flavor is usually better.

January 27, 2016

Wow this products saved me a lots of time since my kids were young, good taste, easy to fry in a pan with butter and really not rexpensive, when you are short on money it'll do and fills you with a nice taste, cheddar, bacon and onions, they're all good

January 27, 2016

These are not great. Usually end up with a gooey or slimey texture. Most of them break open when you boil them.

1.5/5

January 27, 2016

These are awful! They don't taste good at all. It very bland and the texture of the dough is terrible. Two thumbs down!!!

January 25, 2016

They're not to bad, texture can be a big gooey. Would be nice if there was more in a box as well.

November 17, 2015

I make home made perogies all the time, so these perogies are very good. They have a lot of cheese flavour and the pastry is soft when cooked. You have abundant of potato & cheese mixture and they do not break apart when cooked. The price is right for what it cost to make your own.

October 14, 2015

I love Cheemo Perogies all the products, taste great !

October 14, 2015

Had to laugh when I saw these for review; I buy them all the time. They are the most economical AND on top of that they taste good.

dhouha04 added a new review for