3.9/5
Cheemo Perogies Reviews
#93 in Grocery

January 14, 2018

Yum

I love perogies! These are amazing! They are soft. The potato stuffed inside is flavourful. They are easy to cook. Pan fry or boil. These don't take long to cook. They are so good!

September 27, 2017

REALLY GOOD!

These are my favourite and I love them when they are prepared the right way. I love to pan fry them with some onion, and then add paprika, and a little bit of water to soften them up.
    These are good on their own, and I typically will eat them that way. However, I do also enjoy them with cheese and sour cream, like a casserole type of dish!

September 24, 2017

Boil and Fry

We don't usually buy perogies but they were on sale so we decided to try them as an easy lunch. I find it best to boil then fry in a frying pan and then eaten with greek yogurt instead of sour cream. The flavours are nice, and it was easy to make. We would probably buy them again if it was on sale, but I can say that these are not the best that i had, but are still pretty tasty.

June 08, 2017

In a pinch these are pretty good. We tend to eat these more on busy week nights in the Winter. They are bland so I usually try to liven them up with onions, garlic, salt. They are very economical, probably not the healthiest but once in a while ok.

November 17, 2016

These are my favourite store bought perogies! I am Ukrainian and usually make them homemade with my mom, however that is very time-consuming and sometimes I need to get some store bought ones. Although some find this brand bland-tasting, that is what my mother's recipe tastes like, and they taste amazing with fried onions and a bit of garlic seasoning! Delicious!!

October 05, 2016

These are so good pan fried. The outer dough is nice and crispy and the inner potato is so delicious. I make a pouting with these too. Add cheese and gravy and it is the most scrumptious thing. They are very affordable and go a long way. There are so many ways to eat these and so many condiments to use. They taste good plain as well. Great flavor.

March 09, 2016

I found that these perogies despite their popularity disappointed me I found them very bland I would much rather have the no name one the stores carry as the flavor is usually better.

January 27, 2016

Wow this products saved me a lots of time since my kids were young, good taste, easy to fry in a pan with butter and really not rexpensive, when you are short on money it'll do and fills you with a nice taste, cheddar, bacon and onions, they're all good

January 27, 2016

These are not great. Usually end up with a gooey or slimey texture. Most of them break open when you boil them.

1.5/5

January 27, 2016

These are awful! They don't taste good at all. It very bland and the texture of the dough is terrible. Two thumbs down!!!