Cheerios

Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 372 in Cereal

April 29, 2017

I always have plain Cheerios in the house. I like that they aren't super sweet like a lot of other cerials, but still taste deliciously nutty. They are very satisfying and perfect on an upset stomach.

April 26, 2017

When I don't have my toasted bagel and banana in the morning,
    I like to have a bowl of Cheerios. It's a good start to the morning.
    In the evening for a snack, I like ti simply eat some without the milk
    as you would popcorn. Just plain.

April 26, 2017

This is our favourite breakfast cereal! We like that there are very few ingredients, but our main reason for purchasing these time and again is that fact that they are so low in sugar compared to other cereals. And, of course, they are crunchy and delicious!

March 31, 2017

. I like how there is no sugar or very little. Its a nice healthy snack.also lowers chlolestrol grand babies love cheerios for snacks and so do I .tried all other knock offs and nothing compare to cheerios ...ALAWAYS AND FOREVER :)

March 04, 2017

I enjoy eating this cereal without milk. Its a regular snack that I take with me to work daily. I like how there is no sugar or very little. Its a nice healthy snack.

March 03, 2017

Cheerios has been my go to breakfast since I was little, and now its always my children's first choice. I love the taste of original cheerios its an excelled option to eat with milk, or just by itself for a little snack.

January 06, 2017

I have grown up with the great taste of cheerios.
    Healthy option every morning.
    Now that I have a 1 year old - guess who else loves them too?
    They are almost a permanent decor in our home.
    I highly recommend for home decor at a great price, as well as a delicious meal too!

January 06, 2017

This is still one of the very best healthy choices for a cereal that I can find. If you want something that tastes good and doesn't come packed with fake flavor and sugar then this is it.

November 10, 2016

The original Cheerios is definitely not one of my favourite cereals. It is just too plain for me. I like cereals that have a bit of taste to them and this just doesn't deliver. However, when iI had gestational diabetes the cereal was recommended. It is definitely a healthy choice of cereal but for me I wouldn't go out to purchase it unless I had a reason to.

September 13, 2016

I eat Cheerios almost EVERY morning. They are the perfect amount of sweet and won't leave you feeling hungry before lunch time. What I really like about them is that you can add almost anything to them and make your own unique cereal! Sometimes I like to add banana, strawberries and flax seeds to give myself a little extra nutrients. The price is always consistent and one box usually lasts me the whole work week. Fave cereal!