Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 399 in Cereal

July 10, 2017

Une des sortes de céréales régulière à la maison.

Mon conjoint et moi mangeons beaucoup de céréales et les Cheeerios en font partie. Pour moi le matin j'accompagne mes céréales avec du yogourt nature et de la compote de pommes, sinon tout simplement nature sans lait comme grignotines. Ce qui me plaît c'est qu'elle ne sont pas trop sucrée. Elle permettent de ne pas trop élevé le taux de cholestérol sanguin et elles apportent certaines vitamines et minéraux. Le prix est plus qu'intéressent et parfois en rabais.
    J'en achète et j'en rachèterait. Je vous les recommande absolument.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Ever since I was little I would eat Cheerios and still do to this day! I dont know why cereal has this odd stigma that it should be meant for just kids.. I love cereal and will forever purchase!

A classic staple!

I was literally just eating these and I came across a recent review, so I decided to add mine. I've been having some stomach troubles lately and eating food that's a bit more plain. Enter Cheerios! Very little sugar, low fat and calories and vitamins/minerals. They even have a little protein per serving, so it's a great cereal. I'm actually eating them like a little portable snack, without a bowl or milk. Just a tasty handful of Cheerios.

A staple in my home

Cheerios were a staple in my home growing up . I didn't like all the super sugary cereals most kids like so my mom would buy me these . They're a whole grain cereal and aren't too sweet . They don't go soft in milk . I also like to have this cereal dry and it's a great snack for kids . I recommend.

I love all it does!!

Delicious, hearty, healthy, no Sugar, no Honey, just plain all natural real Whole Grain CheeriOs. I put a litle Sugar ontop of these delcious nutrient cereal. Very good stuff. Filling. Good price in stores. good amount in the bag.

Basic but yummy

These are healthy and very good at the same time. I will admit I like to put a bit of sugar on top of them. They are very good and I love that they are good for you too. I will be repurchasing and I recommend trying them out.

May 15, 2017

I've lived Gluten free for many years now. We always have a box of Cheerio's in the house, We ALL love them . So happy these are finally labeled as Gluten Free so all my family can enjoy them.

May 10, 2017

It is one of the best product for breakfast but also as a snack at any time of the day. It is very good for kids but also for adult. It is a strong recommendation.

April 29, 2017

I always have plain Cheerios in the house. I like that they aren't super sweet like a lot of other cerials, but still taste deliciously nutty. They are very satisfying and perfect on an upset stomach.

April 26, 2017

When I don't have my toasted bagel and banana in the morning,
    I like to have a bowl of Cheerios. It's a good start to the morning.
    In the evening for a snack, I like ti simply eat some without the milk
    as you would popcorn. Just plain.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath