4.1/5
Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno Reviews

February 28, 2017

I remember when this had first come out and I didn't really care for them. As time went on I had a craving for them and it's the kind of snack you can't eat all at once I find, you have to eat them in portions. Over all though this is a great snack for lovers of spicey food.

February 28, 2017

These are the ultimate yummy treats and super addictive. Savory and salty bits a crunchy cheese heaven. I want some right now. I just wish the bags were bigger for the price we are paying.

February 02, 2017

MMMMM!! These are so tasty. I almost ate the whole bag while watching a movie. I'm really addicted and will be buying them again. Thank you for making such delicious Cheetos!! :D

February 02, 2017

I so love this! Love the punch of jalapeno and the cheesiness of cheese. It's just so right. I always grab one of this when it's on sale. My must have while watching TV:)

January 15, 2017

iam not one for chessies but these cheetos are now one of my favorite chips to buy, i love these, taste so good you cant stop eating one i would defnitely buy theses again

December 11, 2016

There were really good. Spicy without burning my mouth off. They found the perfect balance of cheesy and a good dose of heat. Please keep these stocked in the regular store rotation and not just out for a limited time #CheetosCrunchyJalapeno.

December 11, 2016

I like foods with a bite, and these jalapeño Cheetos certainly fir my requirements. I had a hard time finding them after trying at a friends house, then while looking for something else, found them at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are really crunchy, and quite spicy. Great combination of cheese and jalapeño. The only problem I have is that once opened, they tend to lose their crunchiness, so I suggest putting them into a Ziploc bag to avoid them getting a little on the soggy side.

November 16, 2016

I first picked these up at Dollarama as a quick snack and since then I buy them every time I am doing groceries. They are absolutely delicious. Perfect amount of of cheddar and jalapeno.

September 26, 2016

Cheetos jalapeño is amazing! Like every cheetos brand chip they seem to never disappoint when it comes to their products. They are spice but not to throw point where it is overpowering. The cheddar really makes the taste nice. Highly recommend trying it!

September 25, 2016

OKAY! This is my guilty pleasure to a T! I can't describe how good these taste! They are absolutely delicious and everyone who I get to try them is instantly hooked! Not good for you, but a really nice treat!