Cheetos Crunchy Reviews
#50 in Grocery

October 31, 2017

yumm

i love crunchy cheetos a lot. but i also think they need to add a little more seasoning,cheese powder,flavouring them like they do the the original ones.

October 12, 2017

Very Cheesy

I really like eating this cheese snack. I like the crunchy taste and cheesy in every bite. I like that is not bitter or sour tasting. They are a good snack in the afternoon or at night.

September 17, 2017

Dangerously Addictive

These snacks are seriously addictive. When ever we buy a bag, it's so hard to put it away that we often have to portion it into bowls. So cheesy and crunchy, they are finger licking good!

September 01, 2017

Taste so good

How could something that taste so delicious be bad for you? I really don't care I love these things, the crunch the awesome deep cheese flavor the texture of it in my mouth. Simply the best and a guilty Pleasure. Have a hard time not eating the whole bag

August 08, 2017

mmmm cheese!

As bad as these are for you, I'm obsessed. I love the crunch they have to them over regular Cheetos.
    Each bite has a handful of cheesiness and tastefulness. I'd love some right now!

August 08, 2017

Great snack food

I like Cheetos crunchy when I'm craving cheese and crunchy things lol I like to let them melt in my mouth sometimes too . They have the best texture and they're extremely cheesy . The cheese ends up all over your fingers lol you can find them at Walmart for approximately $2.99. I recommend .

June 14, 2017

Very delicious, chessy and crunchy

I love these!!! Very yummy. Crunchy and chessy. A very good snack. I prefer these over other brands as far as the crunchy cheesys go. Definitely recommend. Very delicious

April 03, 2017

Ce sont les meilleures crottes au fromage que j'ai mangé de toute ma vie. Un coup que tu commences à en manger, tu passes à travers le sac. On ne peut plus arrêter.

March 16, 2017

Ce sont à mon avis les meilleurs crottes de fromage, croquante à la perfection. Quand j'ouvre un sac, je dois me servir une portions dans un bol, sinon je passe au travers du sac en peu de temps.

November 02, 2016

Yum, is what i have to say about these cheesies! They are a wonderful snack food overall, they taste yummy, have a great crunch, and the price is good overall! My toddler also loves them as well- great snack for on the road!