Cheetos Crunchy Reviews
#50 in Grocery

December 31, 2015

Love cheezies so much! Love the crunchy ones best. Both flavours but love original best. Nice with a tall glass of juice over ice...

June 04, 2015

Intense cheese flavour with a satisfying crunch. This is one tasty treat. Everyone enjoys eating them. They stain your fingers but who cares when they taste so amazing.

March 10, 2015

In a universe where Cheetos were healthy, I'd be eating these everyday. This are a great treat, though I'm not a fan of the orange fingers I get after eating them, but hey, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

March 09, 2015

Soooo, good. Cheesy taste and crunchy.

February 14, 2015

I absolutely love Cheetos Crunchy. I can't stop at a handful. I love to snack on these when I am watching my horror movies.

November 24, 2014

Not good for you, but very yummy. These are just as good as the puffy ones, I find, just a different experience. Same taste.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

3.2/5

September 12, 2014

These are my favourite junk food cheesies. Super crunchy and coated in tasty cheese powder. Terribly unhealthy, but delicious.