Cheez Whiz Lite 500gr Reviews

2.1/5
Ranked #1815 out of 2380 in Grocery

1.8/5

March 06, 2017

Je suis désolée de devoir dire que je n'aime pas du tout le goût de fromage chimique du Chez whiz.
    Je ne suis pas surprise qu'il se conserve plus d'un an dans un pot de verre.

0.5/5

March 06, 2017

I definitely do not like this. Yes, it is light and I bought it by mistake. The taste is awful as is all lite things. I hate lite and I hate this. Noone in my family liked it and it is not worth buying and I never will again.

June 30, 2016

Dans notre famille, nous aimons bien le Cheez Whiz régulier et nous avons été déçus quand mon conjoint à acheter cette version légère par erreur. Nous le trouvons moins bon, comme si le goût original avait été dénaturé. Cela n'est pas pour notre famille.

June 30, 2016

I enjoy this lite cheez whiz, I use it on my celery toast and crackers. It makes me feel less guilty when I eat the lite one rather than the regular cheez whiz. I like the taste it actually doesn't taste any different to me compared to regular cheez whiz.

0.7/5

June 30, 2016

Cheeze whiz on its own is an "okay" just okay average cheese processed cheese product...I tried the lite version as of course you try to cut out calories and nutrition focus while living healthier....never again!
    Honestly, it was so much worse, it was lacking something...some sort of ingredient was removed, done different ly because HUGE difference in taste. Lite tasted so very much bland no one finished in the house hold.
    I should have returned...but didn't have receipt....dont change a product to make it even worse....

February 16, 2016

The Cheez Whiz Lite to me taste ok. It's healthier then the original but still pricey. I will usually buy it when it's on sale. I really like Cheez whiz with celery.

0.5/5

February 03, 2016

This was what I have to refer to as a mistake buy. I love cheez whiz but this is Lite.I tried it anyway but hate it. Why did they have to mess with Cheez Whiz and make it Lite?I am now more careful reading labels now to make sure I do not bring home anything Lite

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic