Cheez whiz Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 11, 2017

Oh la la ! Toute ma famille a adopter ce produit depuis des année ! Nous l adorons le matin en déjeunant :) je le recommande fortement a toute les familles :)

April 03, 2017

Cheez Whiz... I sometimes crave it I like to have it on Stone Wheat crackers and toast. I know its not the best health wise I count it healthy when I smear a ton of it on my celery stick . My friends tell me it 1 ingredient away from plastic... Whatever. Ive lived this long eating it and I truly dont think its 1 ingredient away form plastic.

April 03, 2017

Now I know that this is not real cheese, but the taste is fantastic, and the simplicity to use is great. I even cook with it. Use it for pasta and rice.

March 31, 2017

Sorry healthy peeps but I can't help myself and really do LOVE Cheez Whiz. I have been a huge fan since I was just a kid. Delicious on toast, crackers, eggs, celery, as a cheese dip, etc. You can use it on virtually anything that requires cheese. I love the taste and the ease of use.

March 17, 2017

My husband & I both really enjoy Kraft Cheese Whiz. We use it on toast, in sandwiches, as a veggie dip & also in sauces for cauliflower/broccoli. It is smooth & tasty! I have tried the Mexican version as well & found it to be a bit too spicey for my liking. The no name one is ok but we still prefer the Kraft brand. My only complaint is that it is on the pricey side!

0.5/5

March 06, 2017

This is horrible, I have no idea why people eat this. For the price of a bottle you can buy real cheese anyways ..
    This is fake cheese, it's taste is off, the color is frightening lol .. so not worth it

March 06, 2017

So bad for you, but OH SO GOOD. Reminds me of my childhood. I love having this on toast, on celery, on crackers. The taste is just delicious ! But over the years i've noticed a huge spike in the price of this stuff. $7 for a little jar of this is a bit crazy to me.

February 17, 2017

Reminds me of my childhood. Cheese whiz tastes the same as it did 20 years ago. It's salty and spreads easily on toast. If you make pasta you can add a little milk and butter with the cheese whiz and make a cheesy sauce, my kids love this cheaters pasta sauce. I always have a jar in my fridge.

February 13, 2017

I used to have this product on my toast all the time when I was young still have that great taste after all these years now my whole family enjoys it on sandwiches and toast i purchased some bottles at Zhers on Saturday it was on sale for only $2.00

September 03, 2016

I really using this cheese whiz on my crackers as a snack. The taste is very good. I like to buy when on sale because I find it very expensive when not on sale.