4.1/5
Chefsplate Reviews

April 15, 2021

A must try!!!

This is the best ready made home meals there is out there. Their meals come nicely packed in a box with recipes included. Their service is top notch, willing to assist customer service reps, very user friendly app. You can easily skip if too.

January 14, 2021

Endless Possibilities

I received a 50% off coupon for 3 weeks worth of meals. I am in week one and loved the options they sent me. Easy to follow instructions, fresh produce, and the portions they send were quite amply. I am looking forward to see what comes next week!

2.2/5

November 20, 2020

Not worth the money

I received a sample box and the week that I chose to claim my box there were very few family-friendly not spicy option. The two meals that were not spicy we're not worth the money that it cost to order with a subscription box. I have tried other mailboxes in the past that were more worth the money and had better recipes and better options every week. I will not be recommending chefs plate to family or friends and I will not be buying it again.

November 19, 2020

Best price I've seen for a mealkit! and tastes great!

Love this meal kit.... it tastes just as good as competitors but is way more affordable. Also love that there is zero waste and the option for 2 meals a week instead of 3. Better if you live alone.

November 19, 2020

The best on the market

I have been buying the box weekly, and it never let me down.
    The variety of meals is huge, always bringing new things to the menu. The products are of high quality, always fresh, and very well packaged. Most packaging is recyclable, so it does not generate as much waste as other boxes on the market. Also, the value is super accessible.

September 06, 2020

#chefsplate mmmmmm

Chefsplateis an easy way to feed your loved ones. Great meals & everything's included. Comes all neatly packed in a convenient cooler box. Veggies on top and meat on the bottom. They all come with their own, step by step recipes and are easy to follow. Definitely recommend Chefs plate.

February 07, 2020

I’d recommend!

Pretty good value.. but definitely make sure you use a promo code for this!
    Chefs plate is cheaper than other meal preparations.. and the food tastes good!