Cherry Coke Zero Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #236 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

A no-calorie sparkling beverage, cherry Coke zero combines the great taste of Coca-Cola with a sweet, cherry flavor to deliver a refreshing, distinctive drinking experience. Both cherry Coke zero and cherry Coke appeal to multicultural youth and feature updated packaging designed by Rocawear, the trend-setting apparel brand founded by hip-hop icon Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter.

March 30, 2017

If you like diet coke but you want to try something that has zero calories and zero sugar then give this a go. Cherry Coke Zero has that traditional coke taste and although it is sweetened with aspartame its not overly sweet. There's just a light cherry taste that's at all overpowering. Although it's not the most refreshing drink my husband is diabetic and has a very limited choice of what he can drink so it's a nice to find a different flavored beverage for him to try. We purchased this from pharmaprix ( Shoppers Drugmart ) but I have yet to see it anywhere else. I'm kind of hoping diet drinks such as this will become more widely available and there will soon be more sugar free options available for diabetics as well as calorie conscious people.

March 26, 2017

I love Cherry Coke, but I am usually a Coke Zero drinker, so when they came out with Cherry Coke Zero I knew I had to try it! I am sure glad I did because this has become my new favourite diet soda!

March 06, 2017

I wasnt sure if i would like this version on coke but my goodness did i ever. It is so addicting to drink. Its not too sweet and blends so well with the coke flavour. I thought it was genius of them to comw out with cokw zero cherry

2.0/5

March 06, 2017

Je suis désolée de dire que je n'aime pas du tout le produit coke aux cerises. Je vois de la boisson gazeuse régulière ou diète mais je n'ai pas du tout aimé le goût artificiel aux cerises qu'on lui a ajouté.

March 06, 2017

I tried Cherry Coke Zero, and liked it so much, that I went and bought a case of it. I had tried the American version of it, and I didn't enjoy it, but the Canadian version is a much better tasting product. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
    I suggest getting it very cold before drinking, because it enhances the flavour.

February 28, 2017

Cherry Coke Zero is a nice refreshing drink, if you are looking for something without calories. It taste better than Diet Coke, but not quite as satisfiying as regular Coke. The cherry flavour adds a nice touch, even though cherry drinks are not my favourite.

June 20, 2016

This is a great alternative to sugar-filled regular Cherry Coke. It is very refreshing and delicious when ice cold. I just wish it was easier to find!!

May 30, 2016

I like all the Cherry Coke Flavors especially this one that;s is better for my health you can really taste the cherry flavor in this coke it's cold and very refreshing

February 04, 2016

I like every cherry coke product. this one tastes like real coke without the sugar

0.8/5

November 22, 2015

I have tried coke cherry regular and coke cherry zero
    Both made no positive impact on my taste buds
    Both tasted so incredibly fake
    I'd rather drink a regular coke and add real fruit cherries into the drinks

Coke cherry zero even made the drink more flat than regular coke cherry
    More of he hat horrible aspartame or other fake sweetener after taste

Didn't like at all

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists