Cherry Coke Reviews
#12 in Soft Drinks

September 16, 2017

Yummy

I dont normally drink Coke anymore however I had to try Cherry Coke when I saw it on the shelves. I can say it was actually good. If you enjoy Coke and Cherries this is a great blend of Coke and nice twist of cherry.

August 11, 2017

So hard to resist!

Cherry coke is my ultimate temptation. I try so hard not to drink sugary, caffeinated beverages but this is delicious. I'm so happy they stopped making this a limited edition release and it's now available year-round.
    Not a healthy choice but a good treat every now and then.

1.2/5

March 05, 2017

Some things are better left untouched, and Coke with Cherries do not mix well in my opinion.
    The taste is awful, to me it tastes like expired cherry cough medicine mixed with cola and it eaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth for a few minutes.
    Disappointed with Coke on this one, I will not buy again.
    #cherrycoke

March 01, 2017

I have never really been a fan of coca cola but I seriously love the cherry flavour. Delicious and refreshing! So good poured over a glass with ice. Only problem is that I never seem to be able to find it. Where does everyone else grab these?

March 01, 2017

cherry coke is one of my favorite kinds of pop ever, it almost tastes like a flat dr pepper ..
    i found a case of this 24 pack on sale at my local supermarket, good thing being i guess im only of the only people who enjoy cherry cola?

February 13, 2017

WHY ??? Why is it sooo hard to get Cherry Coke in Canada ?? I know I'm not the only one who loves it. Thankfully I've been able to get a random case at Walmart. Mmmmm the cherry taste is still the same as I remember it. Please please please make it easier to find. Love Cherry Coke

December 05, 2016

i find it's hit and miss when i drink cherry coke, sometimes i can really taste it, then other times i barley taste it at all, i used to have to stock up on it when i would go to the states, im happy i can get it in canada now at least

September 15, 2016

Mmmm. Coke with the taste of cherry. This is one of my favourite Coca-Cola products. It is the perfect drink to give you a yummy lift in the afternoon.

August 02, 2016

I have always liked cherry coke but could only ever find it in the US. Then before Christmas there it was. It is not exactly the same as the US one but close enough for me.

June 20, 2016

I adore Cherry Coke - but for years it has been very hard (almost impossible!) to find in Canada. It used to come in 12 pack cases, but lately (In the last two months or so) I have seen it available in 591 mL bottles - reintroduced as a "summer flavor".
    Yay for Cherry Coke in Canada! Delicious classic Coca Cola taste with just the right amount of cherry flavor. Perfect iced cold on a hot summer day - I really enjoy cherry coke.