4.1/5
Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protectant Spray Reviews
#26 in Heat Spray

Please Note: This product is hazmat and cannot ship express. This product must ship via ground transportation.

May 15, 2020

Love it!

As a person with really thick, curly hair I use a lot of heat products to make myself look more representative. This is my go-to to help me fight any possibility of heat damage and it really works! Of course it's not completely saving me because I do overuse my heat products and I am also a model so I am open for my hair to get damaged but it is a life saver for protection!

April 10, 2020

My favorite heat spray

I've been using this Chi Thermal Protectant Spray for many years. I've tried others but have always been disappointed. This product not only smells great but it actually works on fairly high heat settings.
    LOVE THIS!

April 02, 2020

obsessed!

My favourite thermal protective spray! I have very thin and fragile hair. I use it every time I wash it and sometimes between! I have been using it for years. I always use this! It doesn't leave your hair oily, and leaves it smoother than ever! Super effective and I highly recommend this to anyone if they're looking for a new protective spray. Best part is it's super affordable!

January 03, 2020

Love It!!

I love this product!! I use the smallest little amount and it works amazing.
    Can’t get enough of the scent.
    Leaves my hair shiny and smooth and does’t weigh it down.

November 23, 2019

Great Protection for your Hair

I have been using Chi Iron Guard Thermal Spray for years and it always protects my hair. You only have to spray once all over your head and it keeps my hair safe even when I straighten my hair on the daily. Can't recommend enough!

2.8/5

August 12, 2019

Not a fan

I was excited to try this product as I love Chi shampoo and conditioners. I found this spray to be disappointing, it is heavy and sticky, so much so that the sprayer continually clogs.
    Will not repurchase

August 05, 2019

Love it!

Been using Chi for years now and I really like the way it makes my hair feel after blow drying and straightening it. Feels soft and looks silky! I’ve tried a couple other brands and didn’t like how my hair felt. Didn’t do the same job as the Chi

2.3/5

January 23, 2019

Would not receommend

This product is heavy on my hair and leaves it greasy-looking, even when I try to use just a mist and comb it evenly through my hair. My hair can normally handle a lot of product (it's quite thick). I love every other Chi product I've tried except this one is a miss.

2.7/5

November 04, 2018

Left my hair feeling dry

This protection spray left my hair feeling dry and wiry. I think it has too many chemicals. Definitely did not help with frizz either. It applies evenly though as it's a spray.

June 05, 2018

This is an awesome product.

This product protects your hair from any heat you use and prevents your hair from dying or drying out. I also love the smell of it. I highly recommend this product.