China Glaze Nail Polish Reviews
#13 in Nail Polish

China Glaze Nail Polish is a collection of unique lacquers containing China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. visit chinaglaze.com for more information.

May 07, 2015

I bought my first China Glaze nail polish recently and it's definitely worth the hype. I got "Wanderlust" which to me is a lilac type of shade, with golden pink shimmery undertones that come out in the light. Not only is it a unique shade, but the formula is perfect and definitely comparable to other higher end polishes.
    I love the shape of the bottle and the cap, they're very comfortable to hold. The brush is long and the perfect width/thickness. I found the polish to be somewhat liquidy, but it isn't a thin or watery formula at all. It is easy to work with and even if I'm not very precise or don't take my time, the polish levels itself out well and looks good no matter what.
    This polish needs two coats to look perfect, like most polishes do. It dries in good time, and is very durable, with only one chip on one nail after a few days.
    I really love this polish shade and the formula, and will definitely buy China Glaze again in the future!

April 02, 2015

It's gorgeous nail polish and the colours are nice and opaque!

March 02, 2015

my favourite brand of nail polish. i've been using it for years and i own way too many of them.

March 02, 2015

This is my favourite brand of nail polish. They offer a wide variety of colours and it lasts for an extremely long time.

February 07, 2015

my fave brand of nail polish!! it comes in great colors and i would recomend it to anyone. i've been using it for years and i own way too many of them. its salon quality (and used in salons) it lasts great and is fun!

November 17, 2014

I love the price and selection of shades available from China Glaze, and I own way more of their polishes than any one person should. That being said I find the polish can chip fairly quickly, and some of their crème polishes can come out a bit streaky or patchy. They're doing really well matching up to some of the indie glitters these days which is awesome, and overall I think they're a great, strong brand. I'll continue to buy them even if they're not my #1 in terms of wear because no other brand can really match their variety and creativity of shades. :)

October 30, 2014

The best nail polish I have ever bought for the money. In fact, given that OPI tends to thicken pretty quick I have taken to only buying China Glaze.

It is salon quality polish that maintains its consistency for a long time. It is also wallet friendly.

BIG BIG FAN.

In fact, I complimented someone on their nails the other day and asked if they were gel and she told me that she used China Glaze.

October 04, 2014

Love the color selection of this brand. The quality of the nail polish is too notch. Colors are very pigmented so I normally need 1 to 2 coats and I will be good. The brush applicator is perfect as I have small nails so I have more control. The nail polish does not chip after a week. Highly suggest china glaze nail polishes!

September 27, 2014

High quality nail polish! Love the colours and you get great coverage. Usually 1-2 coats is enough for me. It lasts a long time and I don't find that it gets sticky or clumpy over time like a lot of other polish.

September 14, 2014

I love the new and trendy colours that it comes in and the price is great. I have a favourite and it's called thistle do nicely 1290. I've had so many compliments!