Chloé Eau De Parfum Reviews
#26 in Perfume

A fresh, smooth floral fragrance. Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.

January 26, 2015

The only way I can describe its scent is "Beautifully elegant". Years ago, I stumbled upon this scent but didn't bother asking the stranger what perfume she had on. I eventually found it thanks to department store samples. Oddly enough, I've been stopped several times to ask what perfume I'm wearing. It is definitely a simple yet empowering scent with a light floral touch.

December 05, 2014

I love the smell of fresh laundry. And NO, don't worry, this perfume does not smell like laundry. It does smell clean and fresh, and therefore reminds me of laundry. The scent isn't musky or overwhelming and therefore it's a great scent for everyone. It's light and feminine and I've received many compliments when wearing this perfume. It's a good everyday perfume to wear.

November 25, 2014

When I first spay this it smells of peony, rose, lychee, and woody/cedar. It is a very sweet (but not like fruity drinks) and girly and the scent settles into a subtle rose and lily scent. I love this scent because it smells like I finished a fresh and clean shower and it is an easily wearable scent. This is surprisingly long lasting!

November 25, 2014

Absolutely love this perfume! It's sweet & floral notes are delightfully addicting...and the pretty little bow is adorable!

October 07, 2014

Omg!! This perfume is like soap in a bottle I absolute lyrics love the way it makes me smell. It's pricey but it's so worth it. I love smelling like I just walked out of the shower and this perfume does it so fresh and clean. Yum!!!

September 08, 2014

I love this scent. It stays on me throughout the day. Can be pricey but well worth it

August 04, 2014

I was on the fence on this perfume when I first test it out. It was a little bit too floral for me perhaps. But the rose note in this really grew on me until it became an everyday scent for me. It's definitely grown popularity, I smell it every now and then when I'm shopping =)

May 23, 2014

I love the scent of this perfume. I usually get headaches when I wear perfume because the scent is too strong but this is one of my absolute favorites. I usually like rose scented products and I believe this perfume has hints of rose in it.

April 06, 2014

I got a sample vial of this at Shopper's and am surprised at how much I love it! It's not a perfume I'd usually go for based on the description, but it's honestly so beautiful. It is quite floral but not overwhelming or too "old fashioned" (although there' nothing wrong with that!)
    Wearing this makes me feel fancy, which can be important to me when it comes to perfumes, because I usually save them for special occasions. This is a gorgeous perfume and I'm glad I got to try it!

March 31, 2014

Love this scent!!!!

I was looking for a fresh scent, and this is perfect. It is quite strong, which is why it has great staying power. I wish they made it in a "Eau de toilette" so it can be a little bit lighter scent.

Updated On: March 31, 2014

Just found out there is an "Eau de toilette" but for some reason, Sephora didn't have it at the time I purchased it.