Chocolate Brownie Goldfish
Good

Chocolate Brownie Goldfish Reviews

Ranked #1755 out of 2376 in Grocery

April 18, 2017

Les goldfish ne sont pas fait pour etre en version sucré. Les foldfish sont Vraiment meilleur en version salé fromagé. Je prefere vraiment les la version originale.

February 17, 2016

My kids loved these. Maybe they aren't the healthiest snack. But for a a treat they're great. I had a little taste and they were very good. I would definitely buy these again. They're well priced as well.

February 14, 2016

My 2 kids love goldfish crackers, so when brownie flavor came out they were begging me to try it. Well, they were hooked. They look forward to finding a little bag of fishies in their lunch bag. I thought they would be high in fat and sugar, but to my surprise they weren't, so now when we shop they know they can pick them for a special treat for their lunches.

November 16, 2015

I do like chocolate so I decided to try them and liked them a lot, another flavor that tastes like teddy grams. I also paid 2 dollars for the bag.

March 14, 2015

They are just too dark if a chocolate flavour for my kid. He loves chocolate and spit them out.