4.1/5
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Reviews
#257 in Perfume

October 13, 2017

Le parfum poison de Dior

Je l'ai depuis des années, il a toujours très bien tenue à ma peau, comparer à certain ! De plus, l'odeur est réellement envoûtante et ont ne s'en lasse pas, l'odeur reste toute une journée sans problème.

May 15, 2017

This is my all time favorite perfume, it's really expensive but well worth the money, it smells really good and doesn't have that strong alcohol smell.

April 26, 2016

This perfume is an oldy but a goodie if you like vanilla and a bit of musk this is for you I find it lasts well on my skin I can still smell at the end of the day, its vanilla but not cupcake sugar more sophosticated

March 13, 2016

I looooove this perfume. It's a little pricey, but I'd say it's pretty average for designer perfumes. But if you take into considertion that a small bottle can last up to a year or more, it really isn't that bad. This smells kind of sweet, but seductive a little bit as well. I'm obsessed with this smell!

February 06, 2016

It is a quite a beautiful sweet scent. It smells like candy.
    I find it a bit too strong. It gives me a headache when I wear it.
    I ended up giving my bottle away.

February 06, 2016

Lovely, sultry and deliciously rich scent! I love it so much! I have been wearing it for the last 15 years and I will never get tired of it! The vanilla and sandalwood smells are fantastic!

August 24, 2015

I used to wear this when I was younger. It is quite strong and gives me a headache now but I have smelled it in others and really liked it.

July 22, 2015

I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. It's very sensual and sweet scent, how ever, I can only use it in winter. I find it to heavy for summer months.

1.7/5

July 06, 2015

This perfume doesn't smell the best....way too strong for me...I like perfume that is soft and thay doesn't stay in the room once you have left.

2.7/5

May 02, 2015

This is some strong smelling stuff...last a long time.