• Christie Arrowroot Biscuits
  • Christie Arrowroot Biscuits

Christie Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 17 in Cookies

May 18, 2017

Christie Arrowroot Biscuits not only are nostalgic but they are wonderful for everyone of all ages. I also really like the fact that the flavor of these cookies have never changed! I find some products change something about their product because they think it will sell better, I more find more often then not that is not the case

May 08, 2017

LOVED THESE COOKIES AS A CHILD AND SNACKS FOR MY KIDS AND NOW MY GRANDCHILDREN. ONE OF THE FEW PRODUCTS THAT WAS GOOD AND NOT CHANGED OVER ALL THESE YEARS AND STILL ENJOYED AS A SENIOR.

May 08, 2017

Despite the fact that these are geared toward children and babies, these are actually not a bad cookie for anyone to eat. My mother used to let us eat these when my brother was small. They are tasty.

May 08, 2017

Christie makes awesome cookie recipes that are dead on in flavor and crispiness for Children cookies to Adult cookies. Arrowroot has great flavor for a bland baby biscuit. makes good Tea buscuits and moist texture. Great for all ages. Soft moist texture for easy disolving but sterdy for overtime disolve for teething babies.

April 28, 2017

These taste very good always have an airy taste babies love them I was an adult eat them for snacks if you eat too many your mouth gets pretty dry always good to have milk on hand

April 28, 2017

Christies arrowroot biscuits are a classic ! I purchase them sometimes when I get a craving. They're a nice , light biscuit . I love them with tea and I like to dip them
    In the tea sometimes too . So good ! You can find these at grocery stores or Walmart .

April 03, 2017

I have loved these delicious biscuits since I was a kid. They have a great flavour and the perfect amount of crunch to them. Perfect on their own and even better with tea. Don't let the picture on the box fool you, us adults can enjoy these too :)

April 01, 2017

I'm so lucky to be a Nana I now buy Christie's Arrowroot biscuits again. My kids grew up teething on them. And so does my grandbaby They make a great snack to travel with. I love the taste. So now I sneak a few here and there. I do like them with my tea.

January 10, 2017

I loved these cookies as a kid and still love them today. Either with my tea in the evening or just a little snack at work. I love the taste and I love the fact that even after dipping the cookie in my tea it still has a crunch to it!

January 06, 2017

I enjoyed Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits as a child and still enjoy them in my 60s. They are super tasty without being overly sweet. Seems that the family can eat them as fast as I can get them at the store!