Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 228 in Baked Goods

April 21, 2017

Oh hello little cookies sent from heaven :) These are our go to peanut butter cookies when we are going on a road trip or away camping for the weekend. They are such a delicious treat. The oatmeal cookie is nice and crunchy and the peanut butter is so freaking good. Try them!

April 21, 2017

Oh these are so good ,I buy these once a week , grandbaby loves them and so does everyone else ,nice and peanutty and creamy and love the oatmeal cookie part ! Nobody makes these cookies but pirate there the best ! Only thing is wish they package was resealable ,there also good for ya

April 08, 2017

These are the only boxes peanut butter cookies I will buy. So delicious. They do start to go stale after a couple days of being opened but they usually go fast in my home anyways!

April 08, 2017

My grandma always used to buy these cookies for us as kids, and I continue to buy them now. They go perfectly with my afternoon tea. The oatmeal cookies are just the right amount of crunchy, and the peanut butter filling is smooth and sweet. These are a delicious pre-made cookie option, and considering I often find them at $1.99 per box, the price is right too!

January 05, 2017

These cookies remind me of my childhood. They are crazy delicious. I don't know what they do to the peanut butter filling, maybe its the sugar, but its unreal! The oatmeal goes perfect with it. Definately one of my favourite grocery store cookies.

January 05, 2017

These are the best boxed peanut butter cookies ive ever bought. All the rest just don't compare!They are so good that 2 boxes may be in order, they go fast.

November 21, 2016

Christie Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies made my boys so happy and you have to love that as a Mom! With a dark cup of espresso, these were a nice jolt of sweet and creamy. I was pleasantly surprised that a lower budget cookie could deliver such a great taste. Good job Mr. Christie!

November 21, 2016

I have always seen this on the shelf, they just never appealed to me. I finally bought some this weekend and wish I new about them sooner. They are a great mix of an oatmeal cookie, with a nice smooth peanut butter filling. Just 2 cookies stopped my sweet craving, and I felt full for hours. They tend to break easily in my bag, so I put them into a Tupperware, and have been enjoying them as a snack!

November 12, 2016

Very nice balance of peanut butter and oatmeal. The texture is nice an crumbly. Great with a glass of milk. You can't have just one, they can become addictive.

September 02, 2016

Oatmeal and peanut butter, these cookies are healthy and delicious. They are very filling too. The only trouble is that my little one kept asking for more.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber