Christie Potato Thins Reviews
#777 in Snacks

2.0/5

December 07, 2017

bland

Although very light, crispy bit greasy, the taste however was not there. I tried the ketchup flavour and there was no ketchup flavour taste whatsoever.

April 21, 2016

I really like the Sea Salt & Vinegar - very yummy and super salty, for those times you really need a great salty snack. The chips are crispy like they are baked not fried

2.8/5

January 26, 2016

I'm always on the hunt to find snack products that are guilt-free.
    Thought I'd give this healthier snack option a try.
    I found these to be pretty bland and stale-ish tasting and ended up tossing most of the bag. Not a product I will likely buy again due to the taste.

January 12, 2016

These are my daughters favourite! Very light & crispy. Makes the perfect snack & comes in a variety of flavours.

January 12, 2016

I tried the creamy dill flavor and really enjoyed the taste and crunch. Nice change from regular greasy potato chips.

2.8/5

April 15, 2015

This is a good replacement for regular chips! I've tried a couple of different kinds and all of them seem pretty good.

1.7/5

April 15, 2015

Gross! They tasted like cardboard, the cheese flavour is so nasty! They also gave me an allergic reaction. I got hives!!

April 02, 2015

I love Potato Thins, all of the flavours are super delicious! They are so crunchy and flavourful. I really like the Cheddar flavour and the Salt and Vinegar flavour.

April 02, 2015

Actually snacking on these right now, they're super tasty!!!

November 26, 2014

I think these are a great afternoon snack! They are light, crispy and full of flavor. My favourite is the cheese flavor! I also like how they are relatively healthy too!