3.1/5
#209 in Hair Colour

1.0/5

November 05, 2018

WORST HAIR COLOUR PRODUCT EVER

I used this product correctly - I have bleached hair, did not wash it, etc. I thought this was a powder but it's actually a smelly liquid that does not show!! I COVERED my ends with this and the red barely showed up on my blonde ombre hair. It's super wet and got all over my arms and the pigment did not improve when it dried. Plus the applicator started to leak EVERYWHERE and got all over the sink, counter, floor, etc. like blood. Then my hair just looked orange instead of red. Hate this so much, DO NOT BUY!!!

2.7/5

March 07, 2018

Not what I thought

I tried this product for my daughter because she asks for colors in her hair and I don't want anything permanent because she's only 10. She has light hair and you could hardly see the color. I even tried again with the hair dryer to lock in the color, but I wasn't impressed. It was messy to use as well. We will keep on searching.

January 25, 2018

Super Vibrant!

I received Color Crave in the shade Scarlet and I have to admit I'm impressed! The box includes a 2 pairs of gloves and a tint brush to make application easy and mess free. My hair was light brown (natural colour) with bleached ends and the dye took to my hair well. Since I have short hair I opted to colour all of my hair (if you have long hair you'll need like 3 boxes) and the colour turned out even, bright and bold. The dye lasted just over 2 weeks on my natural brown hair and faded evenly. Where my hair was blonde, it's still red but quite faded. I'm so happy with this dye and intend to try it in a different shade.

September 09, 2017

One of the best red colours I've tried!

An easy-to-use tube, that doesn't require pre-mixing. Comes with 2 pairs of gloves and an application brush, which is fabulous. The product is nice and thick, and goes on easily. Not too messy. I dyed my naturally brown hair with this scarlet shade, and it shows up really well in my hair, and I didn't bleach it before dying it red. Will definitely use this product again.