Amazing

Clairol Natural Instincts Ammonia Free Reviews

2.7/5

Ranked #184 out of 332 in Hair Colour

June 20, 2017

No ammonia smell but does not work

I bought this Shade: 6A/14, LIGHT COOL BROWN TWEED product and tried it 2 days ago. I love the ammonia-free smell and it did not burn my scalp. However, the color did not cover my greys at all. The color was also A LOT darker than what was shown on the box. I already picked the lighter shade and it was still darker than the other brand (Garnier). This was my first time trying a Clairol coloring product and I would not try it again.

2.8/5

September 26, 2016

I have greys that I want to cover up and this looked like the perfect product that would keep my hair healthy.

It as easy to apply and it only needed 10 minutes before washing out. The conditioner that came with it left my hair soft and manageable after dying my hair. It was a good colour for me and looked good.

This dye did not cover the fine grey hairs around my face well or right at my scalp. I am not sure if I did not apply it close enough to my scalp but i could still see grey hair there after using the dye.

Overall, a good, easy to use product. Be sure to apply it really well to areas where you want coverage for grey hairs.

R3Bean added a new review for
    blackberry jam

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Legalization

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks