Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Colour Reviews

Clairol Nice'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Clairol's Colour Blend Technology gives you tones and highlights in every shade to brighten your whole look. Visit clairol.ca for more information.

October 12, 2017

I would purchase this product again.

I have used this product many times and it is easy to use. It covers my stubborn grey hair and leaves my hair shiny and fresh looking. I find it washes away quite quickly from some grey areas but over all its been a great product.

August 11, 2017

Best product for grey coverage

I have really stubborn grey hair. Nice 'n Easy is the best one I've tried, and I have tried many. There is such a large selection to pick from, plus I mix two colours to get the perfect shade for me.

July 08, 2017

Hair dye on the cheap

This is a good, cheap drug store hair dye. It has a good selection of colours and matching root touch up kits. It has a bit of a chemical smell. I have to leave it on the maximum amount of time for my grays but even then the previously grey hair is sometimes a touch lighter than the rest of my hair.

June 21, 2017

Great!

I rarely use boxed hair dye but when I do I always go for this brand because they are nice shades that don't damage my hair. Nice natural looking results.

June 21, 2017

Wow !

Dans le passé, j'ai régulièrement changer la couleur de mes cheveux, et j'utilisais souvent les produits colorant Nice N easy car ils offrent beaucoup de choix de couleur et il y a beaucoup de reflet dans leur couleur. J'aime beaucoup !

June 20, 2017

Gonna wash that grey right out of my hair

Easy to apply, wait 30 to 45 minutes and all of your grey is gone. I am blonde with grey hair - Nice N Easy totally covers the grey for at least 8 weeks, and use their touch up - blends nicely

June 10, 2017

I use this mainly to cover greys, and stick close to my natural color.

I pre-treat the regrowth of grey roots with the developer alone for 5-10 mins, then add the developer-color combo for about 45 minutes. Once in a while, I pull the color through the entire head of hair, but most often, I can get away with only coloring the roots and first 4-6" of hair, and blending it into the longer areas for the last 5-10 mins.
    When my hair was short, 1/2 of the solution was all I needed. Now with mid-length hair, it takes about 1/2 to do a root and first 4-6 inches only treatment, and full bottle to do the full head (and that's almost not enough).

Pre-treating with developer was my hairstylist's tip to get better grey coverage. Without that step, I don't find this product adheres to grey hair very well, until it's been colored 2-3 times (I was noticing grey at the roots and first few inches, but not further down the hair strands).

The colors on the box rarely show the actual color, so it takes some experimenting and/ or blending to get exactly what I want. I've been using this brand for years. I like that it is not highly scented, and it seems quite effective. Done right, it looks pretty natural.

May 09, 2017

Nice and easy I have found is the best longest lasting, grey covering at home hair dye ever .Comes in so many rich vibrant colors ,this is !y Every 3 mnth routine for my hair it has always left it soft and beautiful ,the conditoner is amazing .I do however find there gloves are cheap now ,but still priced at good buy .

April 28, 2017

I like using the Clairol Nice N Easy hair color. It's one of my favorite brands to use. There's a decent range of colours to choose from and it's decently priced.

December 21, 2016

I have always had good luck with Nice 'N Easy hair dye. It's always affordable and their blonde dyes are very pretty. Prior to changing my hair colour, I was using Nice 'N Easy monthly. Its not too hard on your hair or wallet and comes in tons of shades.