Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Colour Reviews

Clairol Nice'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Clairol's Colour Blend Technology gives you tones and highlights in every shade to brighten your whole look. Visit clairol.ca for more information.

December 15, 2017

its very easy would use again

easy to use quick rise and wash texture is nice doesn't make hair feel weird I would recommend to use and i also would use this product again myself it is amazing

December 11, 2017

My favorite

This is the only brand I will use to color my hair. The color is great. It lasts for a good amount of time. My hair feels good after I do it and I love the creme rinse that comes with it.

December 06, 2017

My usual dye

I will usually buy this dye based on the price point and it's coverage. I've been using this product for quite a while and love it. In fact I've got to go get some more soon.

December 06, 2017

Works Great

I have been using Clairol for years. I love how soft it keeps my hair. The colors always turn out with lovely highlights. The only issue I have and its not with the product its with grey hair. The more I get the less time the color lasts. I wish the grey would slow down :)

October 12, 2017

I would purchase this product again.

I have used this product many times and it is easy to use. It covers my stubborn grey hair and leaves my hair shiny and fresh looking. I find it washes away quite quickly from some grey areas but over all its been a great product.

August 11, 2017

Best product for grey coverage

I have really stubborn grey hair. Nice 'n Easy is the best one I've tried, and I have tried many. There is such a large selection to pick from, plus I mix two colours to get the perfect shade for me.

July 08, 2017

Hair dye on the cheap

This is a good, cheap drug store hair dye. It has a good selection of colours and matching root touch up kits. It has a bit of a chemical smell. I have to leave it on the maximum amount of time for my grays but even then the previously grey hair is sometimes a touch lighter than the rest of my hair.

June 21, 2017

Great!

I rarely use boxed hair dye but when I do I always go for this brand because they are nice shades that don't damage my hair. Nice natural looking results.

June 21, 2017

Wow !

Dans le passé, j'ai régulièrement changer la couleur de mes cheveux, et j'utilisais souvent les produits colorant Nice N easy car ils offrent beaucoup de choix de couleur et il y a beaucoup de reflet dans leur couleur. J'aime beaucoup !

June 20, 2017

Gonna wash that grey right out of my hair

Easy to apply, wait 30 to 45 minutes and all of your grey is gone. I am blonde with grey hair - Nice N Easy totally covers the grey for at least 8 weeks, and use their touch up - blends nicely