Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch Up, 8G Medium Blonde

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch Up, 8G Medium Blonde Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 331 in Hair Colour

May 13, 2017

Clairol Nice n Easy Root Touch-Up is a good product that I would recommend. I will start with the positives. It comes in many shades which makes it easy to match your hair colour. It comes with an applicator brush that makes it very easy to apply with minimal mess and makes it easy to apply precisely where you need it. I have very long hair so I try to limit how much I colour it because it does have a tendency to get dried out, especially at the ends. The fact that I don’t have to re-dye all of my hair is a huge bonus for me because it preserves the health of the rest of my hair. In the summer time, my hair lightens up from the sun and I get a lot of natural highlights. I was pleased to see that this product looked quite natural and blended well without completely covering up those highlights. Unfortunately I do have one small negative, that being I would have liked a bit more product. I wanted to do all of my roots (sides and back of head) because I often wear my hair in a ponytail, but I found there was not much product to do more than your part/top of your head. It’s more comfortable when you have a little bit of extra product available if your need it than feeling like you have to use it sparingly because your fear there won’t be enough. Overall, I would recommend Clairol Nice n Easy Root Touch-Up.

September 12, 2016

This is my go to root touch up! I use this in between colours and it works great! It does a great job of matching my roots to the rest of my hair. It's very easy to apply, you just mix the two together in the little container they supply and brush it in. I like the little applicator brush they supply it's a good size and easy to work with. They dye isn't runny so it's not dripping everywhere. It's not a harsh smelling dye either. It truly only takes 10 minutes, rinse it out and your done. The touch up is nice it usually lasts about a month. It's very affordable given the fact it buys you a month at a time before I have to go back to the salon. Hairdressers will tell you never use the home dyes as they damage your hair and don't work but I disagree with them this Root Touch Up has never damaged my hair anymore than an all over color or highlights at the salon! I do recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair and wants to extend the time in between dyes or salon visits!

May 15, 2016

I purchased Clairol Nice and Easy Touch Up,8G Medium Blonde about 2 months ago I colored my hair and it's still no grey yet I had some before I used this products my hair turned out great shiny soft and manageable and got rid of all my grey's I will have to recolor them soon as soon as the color starts coming it's been holding up great so far

September 14, 2015

Wow! So I just recently started a new job in the cosmetics department of a local drug store, & during my orientation of the hair colour section with my manager, she was pointing out the different brands & products. We reached the Clairol Nice N’ Easy Root Touch-Up area & she began describing what the product is to be used for. I then told her that I was more than familiar with it, as I had just recently used it myself for my roots, compliments of BzzAgent! She was amazed at my colour & was thrilled with the results when I showed her close-up of how it had turned out! When we returned back to our counter, she mentioned to my other new colleagues how I had used the Root Touch-up & to look at how nice it had turned out in my hair. "No further training required", she said to me with regards to the product, lol!! :)

I definitely think that this is a product that I will continue to use as much as I can to get me through the in-between periods of colouring my hair completely, as it did a great job with my roots & my hairline. I actually left it on for about 15-20 minutes, as I have very stubborn gray hairs in my temple area. I had first tried my free sample about a month ago (?), & will confess that I did keep a coupon for myself so that I could purchase another in order to give it another try. I found that it did work & cover a bit better the second time around. Now, I have read some reviews where there were complaints that there wasn't enough product to cover their entire head. This product is not meant for that; rather it's for the root & hairline only, so be aware of that so that there is no disappointment.