Clairol Nice'n Easy Born Blonde Reviews
#324 in Hair Colour

November 09, 2017

Not too bad on virgin hair...

Bought this last night on a whim to bleach my hair. I didn't have very high expectations as I have used boxed bleach in the past without much luck. This dye claims to bleach even black hair. I honestly don't think that it would lighten very well in black hair, but I digress...I have colored my hair a lot in the past. I hadn't touched it in about a year so I had lots of virgin hair from my roots down. (light/medium brown hair) Those parts of my hair definitely got pretty light, but it's a yellow blond and I would recommend following it with toner. All in all, not too bad for a box dye and it came with a good amount of product, which is awesome, because my hair is decently long and I actually bought two boxes thinking that one wouldn't be enough. I would probably buy this again in a pinch.

April 20, 2017

I had black box dyed hair for 1 year and I went blonde using this product. It took me 5 overall applications of 2 boxes each time over the course of 3 months (i had hair down to my butt) and I am now 1 application from being absolutely white blonde. The first time I used it it turned my hair a nice EVEN ginger color (Im surprised at how evenly this works on dyed hair.) and everytime I used it afterwards significantly made my hair brighter and whiter. I did lose about 3-4 inches of overall lenght due to how this is almost as drying as regular bleach, but still overall a good kit to purchase. It WILL choke you out of any room you are applying it in if you stay in there for more than 5 minutes tho lol this had me running all over my house for air.

May 15, 2016

I love this product my hair turns out exactly as I want them the color works great leaves my hair shinny feeling soft and manageable I would recommend this product to anyone

May 16, 2012

My hair naturally is almost black, very thick, and very coarse. It is really hard to dye. However, I used Born Blonde as was able to get my hair the blonde I wanted with 1 application (Plus toner). However, because of the thickness and length, I did have to use 2 boxes- which is normal for my hair. Well worth the 10 dollars I spent on each box!