Clairol Nice'n Easy Born Blonde

Clairol Nice'n Easy Born Blonde Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 332 in Hair Colour

April 20, 2017

I had black box dyed hair for 1 year and I went blonde using this product. It took me 5 overall applications of 2 boxes each time over the course of 3 months (i had hair down to my butt) and I am now 1 application from being absolutely white blonde. The first time I used it it turned my hair a nice EVEN ginger color (Im surprised at how evenly this works on dyed hair.) and everytime I used it afterwards significantly made my hair brighter and whiter. I did lose about 3-4 inches of overall lenght due to how this is almost as drying as regular bleach, but still overall a good kit to purchase. It WILL choke you out of any room you are applying it in if you stay in there for more than 5 minutes tho lol this had me running all over my house for air.

May 15, 2016

I love this product my hair turns out exactly as I want them the color works great leaves my hair shinny feeling soft and manageable I would recommend this product to anyone

May 16, 2012

My hair naturally is almost black, very thick, and very coarse. It is really hard to dye. However, I used Born Blonde as was able to get my hair the blonde I wanted with 1 application (Plus toner). However, because of the thickness and length, I did have to use 2 boxes- which is normal for my hair. Well worth the 10 dollars I spent on each box!

president's choice penne