Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

April 26, 2022

Double sérum par Clarins

Depuis quelques années déjà j'ai acheté ce sérum qui m'a fait un effet immédiat sur ma peau. Dès l'application des premiers jours ma peau a retrouver un effet tenseur et lisser les rides . C'est ma constatation immédiate. Le doseur facile à utiliser donne deux petites gouttes pour l'application soir et matin. La combinaison des ingrédients très naturels et choisie avec soir par la compagnie Clarins en font un succès immédiat pour ce produit qui a été très vite adopté par de nombreuses femmes . Oui c'est un produit de luxe pour nous tous mais il vaut son prix.

February 24, 2022

Lovely Serum

This serum is luxurious the bottle looks prestige and eye catching and smells divine. It's a non greasy/sticky formula so doesn't leave a film on your skin. It really reduces my fine lines, makes my skin look brighter and firmer with a healthy appearance, my skin is more even. I would definitely recommend this to everyone it's a classic

February 12, 2022

Best serum for the dry winter

I have been using this product for a few months now and I can feel my skin had improved. It smells very pleasantly and the combination of oil and serum is perfect for my dry skin in the winter months. It doesn't feel oily and absorbs quickly. My skin tone became more even and I noticed my pores became slightly smaller.

January 31, 2022

My holy grail serum!

I’ve been using this for several years now and even though I’ve tried many other serums, I’ve always found my way back to this one!! It’s rather expensive but totally worth it. It’s rich texture is hydrating and plumps the skin instantly. It has a pleasant scent & gives off a beautiful glow.

3.2/5

December 29, 2021
    New Hampshire, United States

Glowy Skin!

I’ve been using the Clarins Double Serum for seven days and I definitely have noticed more radiant glowy skin! The texture of the serum is thick and oily… It’s definitely not a light or watery serum… But I like it because my skin soaks it in well and it’s great for putting on at night so I can wake up to glowy skin in the morning! Turmeric helps give glowing skin and this serum is packed full of it! But, unfortunately, perfume and fragrance is pretty high up on the ingredients list and I did notice a little bit of a burning feeling on my skin… very slight… But still there. I’m attributing that burning sensation to the fragrance so make a mental note of that before you consider buying.

December 20, 2021

Nice product

I received a tiny sample of this product. I was able to use it for only 2 days. It has a very nice texture and smells wonderful. As for its efficacy, I wouldn't be able to weigh in because you need to use it longer to see results. I see that it is very expensive. It is not within my budget, sad to say. If it were less expensive, I'd be interested as I need help with my aging skin.

December 20, 2021

Great option for 30+ skin

I received a sample of this product so can't speak towards it's long term effects at the moment, however the instant feel was very hydrating without being overbearing. I didn't get any irritations using it. Serums are important especially as we get older, so this is definitely one I would consider incorporating next time I need to purchase a serum!

December 19, 2021

Great product but sample size too small

I really liked this product. It was not greasy or irritating to mature skin around the eyes. There was no real scent to it which was very refreshing as many face produces have a scent which mean they also contain alcohol. The alcohol in those products is extremely drying to aging skin.
    However due to the size of the sample I was unable to truly “trial” the product to ascertain if the product continued to work over time and exactly how big a difference I would see. I used sparingly and only had enough to last 5 days at most.
    I am interested to see how others in an older age bracket (over 40) felt about this product and if they bought a full size container if they were satisfied with the results.
    Those reviews would definitely influence me investing in this product.

December 07, 2021

merveilleux

J'ai appliqué une petite quantité de sérum par tapotement sur tout le pourtour de mes yeux matin et soir pendant quelques semaines.
    Le traitement clarins double serum eye de texture légère s'étale bien, pénètre assez rapidement ma peau fine et fragilisée, dégage une odeur subtile et me laisse une agréable sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation maximale.
    Je constate une amélioration au niveau des ridules et des pattes d'oies, j'adore l'effet tenseur qui me donne un regard mins fatigué.
    Le contour de mes yeux est plus lisse , plus ferme.
    Je suis satisfaite des effets anti-age de ce sérum.

November 16, 2021

Great Eye Serum!!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review and have to say that it was a delight to use. The product came in a little plastic container that you had to break in half. There was 2 separate liquids on each side of the container. Once they were in emptied into your hands you mixed them together and applied. I used every night after cleansing for 6 nights. The sample was very generous and easily covered my eye area. The serum has a very pleasant fragrance too. It definitely lessened the dark circles under my eyes and I would say that it dulled the look of my fine lines which I appreciated! The magic ingredient is turmeric mixed with wild chervil. This is definitely a pricey serum but I think I would wait for a sale and purchase. I would have no problems recommending to others. It is a solid product!!!