Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

November 16, 2021

Great Eye Serum!!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review and have to say that it was a delight to use. The product came in a little plastic container that you had to break in half. There was 2 separate liquids on each side of the container. Once they were in emptied into your hands you mixed them together and applied. I used every night after cleansing for 6 nights. The sample was very generous and easily covered my eye area. The serum has a very pleasant fragrance too. It definitely lessened the dark circles under my eyes and I would say that it dulled the look of my fine lines which I appreciated! The magic ingredient is turmeric mixed with wild chervil. This is definitely a pricey serum but I think I would wait for a sale and purchase. I would have no problems recommending to others. It is a solid product!!!

October 25, 2021

Worth a try

I received a sample size product of this free to try just as a disclaimer. Given the small quantity provided I was only able to try this product for about a weeks time. Over the course of the time I did not notice a significant difference in any of its anti-aging properties although I will say that as it is an oil-based product it was very moisturizing. I would say that it was worth a try but for a longer period.

October 25, 2021

Refreshing

Double Serum Eye by Clarins. I've only been using the serum for a short amount of time, but I've started to notice a bit of improvement. My skin is starting to look and feel softer. It's clean, refreshing and has a pleasant smell. It's made from natural ingredients and enriched with 13 plant extracts. I would highly recommend anyone that wants softer and younger looking skin around the eye area to give this product a try.

July 20, 2021
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

A really good serum

The ingredients in this serum are top marks. I love this serum and the fact that its not over priced like some. It sinks in nicely to the skin and feels non greasy i have been using for about 3 weeks now and can see results.

June 18, 2021

Great results!

Clarins Double Serum🍂

🍂This multi tasking serum is an anti-aging treatment enriched with 21 plant extracts. Double Serum uses a hydrolipidic and biomimetic double formula to optimize the performance of skins 5 vital functions.

🍂Double Serum helps support these 5 vital skin functions:
    ✨Hydration
    ✨Nutrition
    ✨Oxygenation
    ✨Regeneration
    ✨Protection

🍂This serum is applied twice daily to clean skin and is good for all skin types. It helps to provide hydration, tightens skin pores and restores skin elasticity. Double Serum also promotes radiant skin tone and helps to reduce wrinkles.

🍂All I can say is 💫WOW💫! I saw an improvement in the texture of my skin after only one week of using this serum. I’ve always had major skin texture issues caused by relentless acne treatments from the past. These treatments have left me with a rather dull texture and I’m always looking for something to improve these areas. Double Serum has made a remarkable improvement and my face seems to have found some radiance where there was non before. My skin does look and feel softer. I can only imagine what the results will be after a longer period of use! It layered nicely with my other skin care products and had a lovely scent. I will definitely be purchasing a full bottle of this product.

🍂Please note!🍂Double Serum did seem quite greasy at first but this feeling dissipated after patting it into my skin. My face felt very hydrated and not even a little bit greasy because the serum had completely absorbed into my skin.

May 29, 2021

The only serum I will use.

Over the years I have tried many complexion serums. This is by far the best I have ever used. My skin is soft, almost wrinkle free, and a couple of times when I tried other brands I noticed that they did not work as well. Combined with any good moisturizer, this serum is very effective.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Worthy

The product itself is excellent,skin feels and looks comfortable,smooth and more firm .I use this with my usual moisturiser Justine/two drops.Good price and good stuff.

March 29, 2020

Excellent Serum

I love how this Clarins Double SErum feels on my skin.Its definitely one of my favourites.It absorbs instantly into the skin leaving it so soft and healthy looking.I seen big results after using it for a week.My skin just feels so good when I apply this serum.I love the ingredients as well one being turmeric which is so good for the skin.Highly recommended.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Simply the Best

The Double Serum is a fantastic product which is absorbed quickly and leaves your face feeling supple and moisturised. My complexion looks fresh and glowing and fine lines are less visible. I would not be without it in my beauty routine.

January 06, 2020
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

beautiful serum

Skin feels really soft after first applied .My friend recommend this serum to me, and it is good,a little bit goes a long way.It help smooth my fine line on the face.