4.1/5
Clarins Paris Double Eye Serum Reviews

February 23, 2022

Quality product !

I received a sample of this product and really enjoyed it. This product felt light weight on my under eye and felt smoothing and depuffing. I had no irritation to the sensitive eye area. I can’t comment on any long term effects as I only had a sample size but it was easy to tell the high quality of the product.

February 10, 2022

Clarins double eye serum

This product goes on smoothly and is absorbed immediately, I get puffy eyes as well as darkness around my eyes, due to lack of sleep, however this product make a huge difference after being applied around my eyes, it makes me look rested even if I didn't sleep much, it has wild chervil extract and 12 power full plant including turmeric to help preserve around the eyes, my eyes feels soothing and cooling at the same time, hence why it feels and looks better, love this products and it should be a part of every one's skin care routine. Get this product you will not regret it.

February 06, 2022

Great Eye Serum!

I really liked the samples for this eye serum. It has a two in one packaging. So you use the serum and then apply the cream afterwards. It helped with dark circles, fine lines and is a good anti-aging eye cream.

January 19, 2022

Is it worth?

I received this provide as a trial from the PRC and I have to say I was interested because it was using two ingredients that combine together and I have to say that I really enjoy it. I have dark circles and I notice a difference in how they look when I used them. The was a few days but imagine using it consistently. The cost is a little much but it does make it worth wild because it works and you see it working. I recommend you try it before you purchase it.

December 31, 2021

Best for puffy eyes

I got this product as sample to try from chickadvisor. I have been facing dark circles from quite sometime. I used it few times. My dark circles did not disappear but i can feel the brightness under the eyes as the serum has turmeric. Puffyness in my eyes is reduced alot and i think with continuous use, Dark circles will ho away too

December 16, 2021

Great eye serum

I was fortunate enough to be able to try this product for free in exchange for a review. I really love the way my skin feels and looks after each use.I would definitely recommend this eye serum .
    This serum is great for under eye hydration especially in the cooler, drier months. It glides onto my under eye nicely, and has a light scent that fades quickly.

2.2/5

December 14, 2021

No positive effects for me!

I received a sample of this product for free and have been giving it a try there was a decent amount however more product in the sample would be better for longer testing

The positives: smells good, goes on smoothly and doesn’t need to be extensively rubbed in (which is great since it’s for eyes) and dries quickly

The not so good: this really didn’t have a positive effect for me. Small lines were not impacted. I don’t have puffiness or dark circles so I can’t comment on that effectiveness. I’d consider using it again for a try if I got puffiness or dark circles, or perhaps when I’m a bit older

December 14, 2021

sample too small to evaluate long term benefits

The sample I received for this product was very small, single use/application so it's not possible to evaluate how good the product is in terms of doing what it promises to over time. Therefore I cannot recommend it based on the amount I was able to try in a single application.

December 13, 2021

Amazing product

This has a really nice formula, not too thick or thin. Easy to apply and stays put. I wear contact lenses and it's safe to wear with contacts. Nice, subtle fragrance. Highly recommended.

December 13, 2021

Sérum utile

Je l’ai testé, je suis enchantée, j’adore la senteur, la texture, l’efficacité sur mes pattes d’oies. Ma peau autour de l’œil était ré-hydratée, souple, pulpée.