4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clarins Water Lip Stain Reviews

A formula rich in active plant ingredients, an ultra-sensory lip tint and all of Clarins’ expertise in color, concentrated in new-generation lip make-up: customizable and long-wearing color, for a kiss-proof matte finish and a barely-there feel. Lips look natural, seemingly tattooed with color like an ink.

Une formule gorgée d’actifs végétaux, une texture eau ultra-sensorielle et toute l’expertise couleur Clarins concentrées dans une nouvelle génération de maquillage pour les lèvres : résultat couleur modulable et haute tenue, pour un fini mat kiss-proof et sans effet matière. Comme avec une encre à lèvres, votre bouche est visiblement nue, tatouée par la couleur.

Shades / Teintes :
  • 06 - Sparkling Red Water
  • 07 - Sparkling Violet Water
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Beautiful Colour...loved it!

Glides on lips effortlessly,with strong lasting color. Just beautiful and would definitely recommend this richness of product. how can you go wrong. It also had such a lovely scent.

Cool Colour to Lips

I am more of a lip balm/gloss type of girl since I don't like the feeling of thick lipstick on my lips. This lip stain was a great alternative since it was super light weight and still gave me a free feeling on my lips. I got the rose colour, which was a very cute. Would definitely buy it in other colours. It also had a nice aroma.

natural color

Love the stain a lot, the color is natural and really long lasting. I like how the formula is water base so it is really suitable for natural makeup look.

Not a fan

I'm not someone who wears lipstick or lipgloss to begin with but I gave this product a shot. The colour darkened for quite a while and the product was difficult to get off. For a person looking for a lip stain that sticks and doesn't come off this would be a great product to use! I personally didn't like the item for myself. The quality is great and the long last effects would probably appeal to most people. I would recommend this product for those who want a long lasting natural lip stain.

August 26, 2019

I absolutely love this product.

This product is definitely worth the purchase. Its true to its name...lip stain! I found the colour to be beautiful, easy to put on and the reapplication process is minimal. It lasted all day. I find with most lipsticks and glosses that you do need to reapply but this product I didn't need to put in my purse! The consistency is like water; not gooey or gel like - it feels really nice on your lips and makes them kissable. I would definitely recommend this product.

Not a bad Lip Stain

I wear lip stains quite often so I was happy to try this one from Clarins. I have the shade orange water and I love the little touch of colour it adds to my lips. It's not super hydrating so I recommend applying a little balm beforehand. If you're just looking for a little colour to enhance your lip colour I would recommend this.

2.0/5

Not for me

This lip stain was too bright for my liking. The stain was also very drying. If your lips were not moisturized the night before, or were cranking it just makes it worse. It was specially drying on my lower lip. It wasn’t the most flattering.

2.3/5

August 26, 2019

Not my favourite lipgloss!

I love the shades available in this lip stain however I found it to be a little hard to apply as too glossy. This product is a little too wet for my liking as kept getting on my teeth.

Love this lip stain!

Clarins hit it out of the park again! I am never dissapointed by a clarins product. This water lip stain in shade rose water is a perfect colour, the smell is absolutely amazing and my lips feel super soft after application. It dries quickly and there is no sticky feeling after application, I dont notice it at all! I love how I can build up the product to achieve the desired shade! I have tested it on numerous occasions and it stands up to the transfer test! I will definitely be purchasing additional shades of this lip stain, and highly recommend it to everyone ! Thanks chickadvisor and clarins for the opportunity to try this product!

August 25, 2019

Rally nice colour

I love a good quality lip stain that lasts and this one does the trick. It’s a beautiful colour which goes nicely with a lot of summer fashion and it’s easy to apply which is nice! I didnt have to reapply it often as I have reapplies other lip stains but it still needed a touch up. Very good products. I would recommend it to family and friends.