4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clarins Water Lip Stain Reviews

A formula rich in active plant ingredients, an ultra-sensory lip tint and all of Clarins’ expertise in color, concentrated in new-generation lip make-up: customizable and long-wearing color, for a kiss-proof matte finish and a barely-there feel. Lips look natural, seemingly tattooed with color like an ink.

Une formule gorgée d’actifs végétaux, une texture eau ultra-sensorielle et toute l’expertise couleur Clarins concentrées dans une nouvelle génération de maquillage pour les lèvres : résultat couleur modulable et haute tenue, pour un fini mat kiss-proof et sans effet matière. Comme avec une encre à lèvres, votre bouche est visiblement nue, tatouée par la couleur.

Shades / Teintes :
  • 06 - Sparkling Red Water
  • 07 - Sparkling Violet Water

August 28, 2019

Love

I was so excited when I found out this was a part of the gift bag because I have always wanted to try this. I have heard nothing but great things about this lip stain and it definitely lived up to the hype. It provided a nice wash of colour, it was not sticky and it looked quite natural. I highly recommend.

August 28, 2019

Long lasting!!

The water lip stain is so light and gives off such a pretty colour! The best part is that the colour did not transfer to the straw I was drinking from nor when I blotted my mouth after eating. I didn’t need to reapply!

August 27, 2019

Great for people who can’t wear lipstick for long time

I have earlier used Clairins lip oil and was kind of expecting this product to be similar, but this is different starting from feel to the applicator. As this is water lip stain it’s very light on the lips. It feels as if there is nothing on your lips and still there is a flush of colour. I choose the red colour, but after seeing the berry colour, I kind of liked that more. The applicator is the only thing I didn’t like, it becomes difficult to have precision while applying the product on lip, I have always messed up while applying the product with the applicator, the best way to apply the product is with q tip that way you can have precision and the colour stays within your lips. This product is a great for people who can’t wear lipstick for longer time and get their lips chapped very easily. I am glad that I got to tryout this product from Chickadvisor event.

Easy and beautiful lips

I loved this product. It was easy to apply and didn't need re-application after eating which is amazing. I loved that it wasn't a very bright color and looked very natural.

My new holy grail

I fall in love with the lip stain , the best one I have ever tried , the application is little bit difficult but I love the long lasting result , for lighter color use your fingers the follow with a lip gloss , I don’t ware lipstick as they bother me but this one is very light on lips, you can follow with a lipstick for stronger results , I got the rose one and I will buy the red for sure

Loved it!!

I received the Clarins Water Lip Stain from the Chickadvisor Cinq a Sept event and i absolutely love it! I got the Violet Water and the color suits me so well. I love that it is buildable so if i just want a hint of color for daytime i can achieve that with a small amount and add a few layers for night time for a more bold and dark look. This lip stain lasts on your lips for a long time which is great because you don't have to reapply often.

Edona Raka

I received this as a gift and I’m absolutely obsessed with this product, I’ve only been wearing this for the rest of the summer on
    G lips and cheek and it’s the perfect “no makeup” sun kissed look! I would highly recommend this lip stain to all my friends it’s definitely like no other lip stains out there!

Surprised!

I found this lip stain to be long lasting with great color. I like that you can build the color you can have a hint for daytime or go for a more dramatic look for night. It is comfortable and does not make your lips dry or irritated like other stains. It is also a great size for the price.
    #got it free #chickadvisorcinq

August 27, 2019

Good staying power with no drying!

My biggest issues in the past with lips stains, sticks or lip products in general is drying! My lips are always chapped after using most lip products. So I was very excited that my this Clarins Lip stain did not dry out my lips!

I love that you can layer it for customizable colour. I found the colour lasted about half a day, so not too bad. It did not transfer onto cups or rub off. Before it dries, it has a pleasant sweet "taste" when you apply it.

Overall I'm impressed and will probably purchase this again. Probably in a different shade. I have the "Rose water" shade and it is a tad too pink for me.

Thank you to the Chickadvisor Cinq a Sept event for including this in my goodie bag for review!

August 26, 2019

Beautiful Colour...loved it!

Glides on lips effortlessly,with strong lasting color. Just beautiful and would definitely recommend this richness of product. how can you go wrong. It also had such a lovely scent.